93 EX rear DRUMS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I just recently purchased a 93 civic coupe EX & it looks like there is drums in the back. I haven't taken off the rims yet to check (stock steelies) so its hard to see the brakes through the rims but i'm pretty sure they are drums. What gives, I thought EX's come with rear disc???

Quoted post[/post]]
I just recently purchased a 93 civic coupe EX & it looks like there is drums in the back. I haven't taken off the rims yet to check (stock steelies) so its hard to see the brakes through the rims but i'm pretty sure they are drums. What gives, I thought EX's come with rear disc???
Si's and fodos.
I feel the pain.
I don't even know how to change drum brakes, i think i need new ones.

I guess it doesnt matter too much because I have a complete gsr brake swap but I just wanted to know for the sake of knowing. ya KnoW?!

Nothing was set in stone when it came to rear brakes on EG's other than that if it has ABS, it has rear disc's

I've seen/owned Si's/EX's with rear drums

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Si's and fodos.
I feel the pain.
I don't even know how to change drum brakes, i think i need new ones.
Lol you need new drums or shoes? Shoes aren't hard...couple springs you gotta take off after you get the front of the drum off, beat it with a hammer until it comes off.

Back