94 civic brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Single_Cam_Slam

ok, i know this is asked a million times, but i need to know. im converting to rear disc and want to make sure i knock it all out at once with no hassle. do i really have to change the master and proportioning valve, what year integra should i get it from.ive heard stock is fine but with some extra pedal travel. also someone told me i would have to flare the lines for a gsr master, does the same go for an ls master seeing it is smaller. is there a master i could swap with no problem of flaring. i do not know how to flare and would like to do this with the least amont of problems.
don't mean to be a pest just looking for help.

you dont have to change the pro. valve unless you just want to ........
get the master from a 91 civic sedan and it will bolt right up........
and next time do a search and all this will come up............

thanks for the help, ive been searching for a while but people only do write ups on ek civics. so those civics have bigger masters. will my pedal respond better with that

i don't know for sure because that depends on a little more then the master..........which only holds more anyways. you would also want to get a good set of steal lines as well if your looking for a tighter feel

The bigger master cylinder moves more fluid with the same distance of pedal movement. You don't need to have it to convert to rear disc at all, but it is helpful.

Back