94 Gsr Vs 99 Gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrowNKiD

I know the differences between odb1 and odb2. I know that if i drop a odb1 gsr motor into my hatch it is a direct bolt in change nothing. But if i bolt a odb2 gsr motor into my hatch and use the odb2 harness and plug it into the shock tower do i need to use a odb1 dizzy and injector?

thx that help A LOT but it also brought up one more question. a p28 doesnt have a knock sensor. when u get it program can u get one programed in? of do i not need to worry about the knock sensor. how important is the knock sensor?

no you don't get to worry about the knock sensor i am running a chipped p28 on my b series engine and it does it pretty well. if you get a p28 make sure you get it chipped to run the dohc aight man have fun with it

You don't need a knock sensor, if you use the OBD II harness, you use the OBD II parts.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 25 2005, 12:45 AM
You don't need a knock sensor, if you use the OBD II harness, you use the OBD II parts.
[post=491044]Quoted post[/post]​

basically that sums it all up dam i should of thought of that(thats why he has 10000 postings...lol)

Back