943785783 thread for first date ideas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rep if I could :(

Well said, we see eye to eye on that for the most part. Being a full time student and employee forces me to play hard to get and it typically works to my advantage. It also causes for hiatuses though lol.

Good thing she texted me today, I almost forgot to pay that damn ticket lol. I also remembered about this thread.

We hung out again after the crazy date and my interest plummeted. Idk what I was thinking, I guess I just needed to get laid and my body was tricking my mind. I never called her again and nor did she call me. I get a text today after 3ish weeks asking how I am and apologizing for never calling me blah blah. I respond and the next thing she says is that she has a boyfriend and I simply congratulated her. She's bitter as hell, I hope I don't run into her at school. Purses with bricks FTL

Shit, I am terrible about remembering threads. Yeah, it was lame, but nothing depressing. Glad I realized it early and was happy that I wasn't getting harassed for not calling back. I do think it's hilarious that she texted me weeks later just to let me know she has a boyfriend and when I didn't give a shit, she sounded even more bitter.

Sorry, eg. I didn't take the dirt road :(

Back