95 delsol si with ls swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vanilladutch89

H22_(ivi)
ive got a 1995 honda civic del sol 5 speed with an ls swap in it with around 60xxx miles on it it has hasport mount intake , a molder read invader bumper with also invader side skirts also molded in with fiber glass and bondo the car has stock front bumper a/m black rear and fromt lights hids in the middle the front is lowered it has stellies on it. im looking for trades ill trade for somthing has to be a 5speed can even be a 1.5l but must be cleen i wanna get a teggy a hatch or a coupe open to anythign though my dilema is i recently put this car on the road am awating the new title to come back to me i can sign any thing needed to do the trade i just cant keep this car its not the best on gas for me and i get to many tickets already with it and its not the best on gas my # is 845-399-6425 thats 845-399-nick or email me at vanilladutch1989@yahoo.com or just on here i be on here aswell pix are on link below
delsol3.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

delsol2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

delsol1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

delsol.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hey

Were are you from and how much you looking to get for your car? I have a 92 hb but the body beat up some what good on gas is a d16z6 vteck .

?????????

Are you talking to me or the guy with the delsol ????? If you are talking to me what do you have? :rolleyes:

No I have a 92 HB with a d16z6 with a zex nos kit. and some other shit. Did you try calling the guy?

Back