96-00 civic cx auto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

with the past aside whats your take on adjustable coilovers are they worth it or should i just get a spring/shock setup

It kinda depends on how much you want to spend and what you're going to be using the car for. Daily driver? Track car? Auto-cross? Drag? All of the above? Price range?

Well...I guess then it depends on how much you want to spend and whether you want height adjust-ability or not. For your purposes a decent sport spring (think H&Rs/Neuspeed, Skunk2, etc.) and an adjustable shock like the Koni Yellows, Tokico Illuminas, or KYB AGXs would probably work pretty well for you. If you want the height adjust-ability too, then you'll probably want to step up to a full coilover system.

Heh. How the hell could someone even think that's possible? 350? I've seen built y7's with 200, but never that much.

Hell, my 1.4 only makes about 115-120 depending on fuel grade, and intake temp.

wow by far the funnyest post i ever read im crying right now holy shit........... sorry i have nothing important to add:eek: lol

("funnyest" isnt a real word right?)

Heh. How the hell could someone even think that's possible? 350? I've seen built y7's with 200, but never that much.

Hell, my 1.4 only makes about 115-120 depending on fuel grade, and intake temp.

as i have admitted to that i was bluffing and if you refer to my dyno a few posts up you will see im runnin only 228

Back