96 GSR INTO A 98 HATCH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Unsought Devil

I just bought a 96 gsr that was wrecked (only because both air bags went off,front bumper, fender, and upper radiater mount) i think every one gets the point. Well i want to definetly want to swap the 4wheel disc but is the suspension that much better or evan worth swaping in to a 98 hatch. And this is a knob question but I need to know what the dif is between a EG and EK body type because i really dont know what type the 98 is.

Yes it is worth to swap over brakes and suspension, eg is 92-95 hatch, ek is 96-00 hatch, yours would be an ek.

:werd: It would definately be beneficial for you to swap the brake systems. Especially since yours has rear drums.

Thanks for the info. How hard would it be to swap it out. Is their any thing that I might need?

Other than the physical peices, you gonna need a prop. valve from a 91' Civic 4-Door, or one from a non-ABS GSR (if there is such a thing). A bigger master cylinder is optional, but is a good bet as well. Oh yeah, don't forget Integra Ebrake cables and new fluid. I suggest ATF Superblue.

Back