96 hatch for sale.... Houston area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96hatchtoo

1996 Honda hatch for sale. Price includes 2000 B16 motor with 50,000 soft driven miles. del sol seats, intake,header, custom exhaust. The car is lowered and drives great. Overall the car is in good condition. The engine is in great condition but the car or the shell needs a little dent repair and paint.

Please call if interested James 713 941 4425 or 713 944 9100 ext 292.
or email jameswarren1@hotmail.com

$ 4000 for 96 hatch w/b16

So let me get this straight, the B16, its included like in the trunk, or its actually installed and running? The way you said it got me, sorry. How many miles on the body? AC? Power steering? Model? options? etc, any accidents? Check your email and get back to me.

Thanks
Matt

Originally posted by Black98Beast@Sep 13 2004, 08:37 PM
So let me get this straight, the B16, its included like in the trunk, or its actually installed and running? The way you said it got me, sorry. How many miles on the body? AC? Power steering? Model? options? etc, any accidents? Check your email and get back to me.

Thanks
Matt
[post=390016]Quoted post[/post]​

word....more details please, interested in a trade for a CRX?

shit even if the engine was out of the car it will still be a deal the swap alone is like 2k

Originally posted by soulreaver+Sep 20 2004, 07:25 PM-->
Black98Beast
@Sep 13 2004, 08:37 PM
So let me get this straight, the B16, its included like in the trunk, or its actually installed and running? The way you said it got me, sorry.  How many miles on the body? AC? Power steering? Model? options? etc, any accidents? Check your email and get back to me.

Thanks
Matt
[post=390016]Quoted post[/post]​

word....more details please, interested in a trade for a CRX?
[post=392800]Quoted post[/post]​

???? trade for a CRX?

Back