96 integra with greddy turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dubbs

ok, im planning to buy an integra, and also a greddy turbo kit. (18g Turbo)

I am planning on buying lower comp pistons not sure yet what but most likely 9:1. My goal is 300whp daily driven.

My question is, What other parts besides what comes with the kit would i need. i am going to buy a bov and apexi vafc. Thanks for all replys

edit: im having a custom intercooler built

the kit should come with all the hardware u need for the turbo to run.

i dont think u need anything else for the turbo.

im selling a Complete brand new never used still in the box Greddy 18G turbo kit with type 31 intercoller for 96+ intergra GSR, i know u want to custom ur intercooler but the type 31 intercooler can handle over 350 hp.

let me know if ur interested

im talking bout the head, such as, maybe valve springs? around what hp do those need to be replaced on a b18c1?

GSR + greddy kit != 300 whp.

at 10 psi, some dude at the dyno when i was there with T-bone on a 10:1 compression GSR motor put 225-230 to the wheels off his greddy kit, hondata, and 440 cc injectors.

you're going lower compression, and will probably run the blue box.... so 180-200 whp is going to be your area.

the kit, is just not capable of the numbers you want. the 18g is a great turbo...but its not sized right for what you want to put down. its just too small for the goal you want to hit unless you want to ride around maxed out at 20 psi all day throwing in heat like a mother f'er... and then you get into 3-bar map sensors, standalone ecu's to read them, and all that.

as for your head question-
when boosted, the head is fine. there is no need to upgrade any head intenals for strength purposes.

its the bottom end that goes- melted pistons, cracked rods, shaved off main bearings, and wholes in blocks :)

so which turbo kit would be able to give me the 300 whp i want? and im not gonna run the blue box, going to run the apexi v-afc

i was looking up revhard stage 2 kit.. Supposed to give 300-350hp wit a t3/t04E t/c.. looks good, should i spend the extra $300+ for an apexi vafc? and should i buy pistons for it?

Back