97 DX GSR cranks in the on position help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dj_ag_smuv

Ok guys it's been a while since I did a swap and well I went all out on this one....Here's the list of what I have done to start this off. 97 civic DX coupe completely converted to 2000 si. All harnesses dash, underdash, heater/ac, floor, rear and engine harness have been changed along with the full disc conversion front and rear, power doors, gauge, ac/radio bezel, dash, seats, front and rear bumpers, doors, side skirts, fenders, headlights and grill....why did I do it....something to do I guess. Here's where it gets interesting. I bought a obd2a gsr swap from jhot in tx and used the 00 si harness its plug and play for the most part but now when I put the key in the on position the car cranks on its own meaning that no clutch is engaged (pressed down) and I'm not touching the key? Never had this issue before and I normally do eg's/ej's and this is my first ek. Now with that being said the only thing I didn't change was the fuse box underneath the dash. I have a 0bd2b to obd1 jumper harness running a chipped p28. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

AG

Last edited:
Hey I did find out I have the c414 plug underneath the dash driver side (cruise control module) that wasn't connected to anything and I'm thinking this potentially could be the issue (headed to the yard to pull one). If anyone could confirm or add to this it would be great. Please note when testing my turn signals and what not they do not work...I think they relay through this module...which could also be my issue witht he clutchless cranking that im getting due to how cruise control engages...

Back