98 integra obd1 h22a integra wiring issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aehousl

i have a 92 h22a, obd1 p13 ecu with jumper harness, in my 98 integra and it ran like crap with obd1 ls harness and i got told it was a obd2 engine i i bought a obd2 dohc vtec harness and dizzy and still runs like crap , i jus want to know what harness i should run or what is the easiest way to get the car running right.

should i buy an obd1 dohc vtec harness and dizzy?

You'll need to make everything the same odb.

since your motor doesn't have obd2 items on it, you need to convert the car to run obd1.

An obd2->1 ecu harness, with an obd1 p13, obd1 alternator, and obd1 injectors/dizzy (which you should already have on the motor) should be all that you need. + wire in for IAB control on the intake mani and of course vtec if your car is an ls.

if it still runs like crap this way, you wired something wrong, or the motor you got is toast.

i dont know about all the switchen over to obd there are plenty of tricks to get the car to run normal with that swap .... first off how is the car running i mean explain what it doing is it ideling ruff .... no power... what??? whats it doing??? it could be something as stupid as a bad map sensor or IAC........fill us in on how it's running

run obd2 harness change replace obd 1 intake manifold with a obd2 intake manifold

Back