98 JDM GSR sell/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic96

Here is what I have…"MORE PARTS has been added to it" READ!

• A complete 98’ JDM GSR with 34k from Hmotorsonline.com $3,400 and then built with the following items:
  • Purchased a Quafe LSD unit $1,000 from Quafe installed by Rsmotor (market value should be $1,200 as type r’s LSD tranny but with better performance)
  • All SkunkII stage 2 internal: cam shafts, and valve train ($800)
  • A complet set of Probe high compression piston 12:3:1 ratio with ultra light rods and rings ($600??)
  • Skunk2 intake manifold ($300?)
  • Power product 68mm throttle body with type R throttle cable for the conversion uninstalled ($180)
  • Skunk2 cam gears ($200??)
  • AEM high flow fuel rail with RC370cc injectors including clip with Hondada S200($500-600??)
  • Stock 98’ GSR complete axels and shift linkage
  • Hasport motor mounts ($400-500)
  • DSM ignition box and coil blaster ($150-200)
  • All replaceable items such as water pump, timing belt, driving belts and bearing were all replaced with stock parts when built.
  • DC 4-1 header ($300)
  • Ported and polished valve job
Additional that will come with in this trade:
1 stock GSR manifold
1 pair of stock camshaft in good condition
1 carbon fiber hood ($400) in great shap no faded from Sanabon I think?
***"MIGHT" throw in a set of 17' rim with 3 good tires 90% thread left, one blown tire, this rim has a small scarf if I can reduce the paid on my part.
***Also, the Hondada S200 is a complet set, 100% working great condition with the chip is already installed in and countless hours tuned in this ecu (p27) from a 95 civic si. This will come with the trade "IF" you supply me with a replacement stalk (p27) because this ecu is currently in my brother's ex, which has done him more harm than good since it was tuned sepecifically for my set up. Trust me, if you considering a trade, its your best intrest to do this because it will cost your more money and time to have someone who is Hondada certifice to install the chip in the stock ecu.
1 OEM stock hood with one dent mark
1 black "certofit" hood that is faded and kindda rusty but can be sand down and paint. And will throw in all stock replacement parts if i can find thems, i am sure they are laying around somewere in the garrage.

These are the main parts that were done to this motor; I might have forgot to mention some other parts. As a car enthusiast, you know the value of these parts, and you can see, parts alone cost over $4,500 excluding labor and miscellaneous items. As you can see, some parts I REASONBLY estimated the price since I forgot how much they cost. I am thinking about selling it and move to bigger things in life, but I have spent too much time on this, and if I can find a shell/body for it before sold then I will keep it. I am looking for $3,000 or trade for a 92’ and up civic in good condition preferably stock, will pay for difference on my part or your part. I might take other trade too. Let me know what you have.

Here is what's wrong with the motor, it has a blown headgasket, whit smoke is comming from the exhaust. I took the motor out and replaced with the stock engine and then my car got stolen. This is the reason why I am thinking about selling/trading it. I offer a start up GURRANTEE for this sale, but no one is that dump to just drop it in without changing the hg. No visitation, especially from fellow Hmong people, because they will come visit you and later steal it from you.
I will deliver it within reasonble driving distance, up to 50 miles meet half way if > 50 miles. A $200 nonerefundable deposit just incase if buyer just playing around and I "WASTED" my time to pred and packed for the deliver.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply guys, been busy with work. I am locate in Brooklyn Park MN, best way to reach me is via email although i dont ecommute.

As stated in my post, I will consider almost anything. Sent me some pics of your car and tell me more about your mods, it would be nice to have no mod at all if possible since I only want a commuter if I get rip of my pricious built, especially love the Quafe LSD. If I can find a body cheap in the future, I would love to keep this set up, but the future is too far to tell. Anyways, if you trading with a car, how much are you looking for in this trade? let me know. thanks

Back