OH 98 jeep wrangler trade for turbo honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ffpatrick

looking for a trade for my 1998 jeep wrangler soft top for a turbo honda. jeep has 105 k , stick shift , 4' suspension lift with 33' tires. 4 wheel drive, no accidents, clean title . jeep is a champ in the winter and awesome to have the top down in the summer. pictures provided upon request or email me @ ffcarney@sbcglobal.net not hell bent on getting rid of my jeep but if i find a trade i might want or someone who wants to buy it is an option. buy for $6,000 is the price im looking for if you just wanna straight buy it

new on this let me know how to do it or give me your email and ill be able to send you some in the next 2 days. it would be sooner but i have a busy schedule sorry. what were you interested in buying or trading?

i dont know how to post the pictures on here but i sent them to your email you gave me let me know if you got them ok?

ok i think i finally got this figured out so i apologize about the confusion
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook
Login | Facebook

i am interested in trades for a car of comparable value preferrably swapped or turbo. if you are looking to purchase price is $6,000 firm. if you dont like that go to a dealer and pay 8k for a POS jeep because thats all they have trust me I looked. well if you need to get a hold of me i can be emailed at ffcarney@sbcglobal.net

Its a little too nice for what I plan on doing with it.:D

Back