99 integra shell With Integra ITR motor, please help????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tayninhnn

ok i have 1999 integra gsr obd2a or obd2b i don't know either one. the problem is how can i get to pass emmision in Arizona. i am running JDM ECU now, please help me

use the usdm gs-r ecu! might help considering japan has lower emissions and those jdm ecu's run a lil rich

ok i have 1999 integra gsr obd2a or obd2b i don't know either one. the problem is how can i get to pass emmision in Arizona. i am running JDM ECU now, please help me

I'm guessing your throwing codes , since it's obd2 go to an autozone or what ever you have were you live find out which sensor's are bad they have something that will read it for you that is free of charge < are you scared it wont pass cus it's jdm ecu with higher rev's. Do this is your ecu obd2 or obd1 did you use a clip on switch over harnest to use that jdm ecu > if u did just put a p28 ecu on it make sure that the ecu is for a stick, .

Last edited:
thank you for reply
i didn't use any clip, i using the ECU that come with the motor. u mean i have to get diferent ECU, i hear the other guy said , to get usdm intake manifold, oil pump for crank sensor. is that right

Back