1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 ls swap into 96 dx

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by nastylude, Aug 13, 2006.

1. nastylude

nastylude New Member

I just wanted to start to say that i have been doing some research but i have found some conflicting information and just want to verify a couple things.

I have a 99 integra that was wrecked and a 96 civic dx that has a blown motor. I picked up both cars together for under 3k.

The dx is an automatic but i would like to swap the ls motor and 5 speed trans into the dx. Are all the manual components of the integra going to work in the civic? (pedals, shifter, linkage etc.) Also when I converted my 94 civic to 5-speed i had to weld a chassis bracket on the transmission side ....is this necessary with a 96?

I believe I can use all the mounts from the integra with the exeption of the rear mount. Is that correct.

Also I was wondering if I can use the power window track and regulator from the teg?

Thanks for any assistance guys.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted