A big tree must come down.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Say goodbye to a huge tree

It's still standing, and the wife is ready to dump some money on hacking it down to the ground.....

it's too huge and it destroyed the Z's hood....:mad:

I work for a tree company...call around and get as many estimates as you can.. you will see a huge difference in price between companys. Also make sure they can prove they have all correct insurance for the state.

is that what passes for a big tree in Ct? Dad has two of those in his yard and he worries about neither. Keep it well pruned and it should be okay

omg im going to come sleep in that thing you can cut it down:rant: you are going to cause polution to rise 50 % LOL J/K thats gona cost you or pay get ahold of a loging company and see if there is any lumber they are interested in and ypu can have it cut down free i did this with some very large oak trees

wow bigger then i thought.. i will get in touch with you .

DSC00631.JPG

it's gone..... hehe

except for the stump.....ground is to iced over to get it down to the grade....

sell it to Mead.. make a living off of it.. hehe

holy crap! my dad just got some estimates for a tree to be cut, and it was 700 bucks.

it wasn't AS big, but it was a full size oak tree....

the wood is already gone...and my neighbor has all the wood from the other tree's we hacked down....

holy crap! my dad just got some estimates for a tree to be cut, and it was 700 bucks.
is it over the house and above wires?

prob would h ave been cheaper with a climber and not a boom truck, but at least your house is still in one piece

it was scary at times....watching a huge limb come inches from the house....

phone, cable, and electric had to be cut off from 9-12...

then they were done.

once the stump is ground, and the area leveled, it will look nice with some fresh grass....

and now the Z's hood's and roofs will be safe from thousands of damn acorns.....

Back