A big tree must come down.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Plant some low growing srubs, or smallish evergreens on that side of the house, it looks wicked bare. Maybe some junipers or wild blueberry or bayberry. Something.

Note...the important cars made it to the back yard....

and the CRX made it into the garage....

and another side note.... thats where the NE Swap meet will be....plenty of friggen room to spread out cars and parts....

DSC00635.JPG

DSC00636.JPG

Thats just sad.

Why would you do such a thing? move the cars, not the tree! Your property value just took a hit.

unlike texas, trees are everywhere here. cutting one down won't effect shit.

well, when the huge tree limb falls and destroys the house or the neighbors house.....and the insurance gets a hair up thier ass and says they won't pay....willl the haters pay for it?

well, when the huge tree limb falls and destroys the house or the neighbors house.....and the insurance gets a hair up thier ass and says they won't pay....willl the haters pay for it?

Why wouldn't they pay on your home owners claim if you kept it up correctly? When I was younger we had a hell of a wind storm come through and some limbs from a big willow fell and took out some of our fence along with some hail damage. The insurance company didn't think twice - I think that called it something like act of god coverage or something. It covers rare instances like that.

Trees rock. You don't.
get a job hippy

Why wouldn't they pay on your home owners claim if you kept it up correctly? When I was younger we had a hell of a wind storm come through and some limbs from a big willow fell and took out some of our fence along with some hail damage. The insurance company didn't think twice - I think that called it something like act of god coverage or something. It covers rare instances like that.
insurance companies will fuck you if they get the chance
a month ago a local guy was sitting in his living room watching tv and a tree fell through his house killing him
i'm not the one with the house under that massive tree so i have no room to talk
if its your house and your tree then you get to make the call...

on another note, there's a tree on top of the mountain my dad lives on that was here when columbus crossed the big lake
we were trimming some dead limbs off it and these hippies came out of nowhere freaking out thinking we were going to cut it down

Last edited:
wind storms kept knocking dead branches on the house all the time, scaring the wife, then the hundreds of acorns all night long also kept the wife awake. then the cleanup of all the acorns...4 contractors bags full every year, and then frinkken leaves....the up keep was crazy. the other tree had a limb about 5' over the roof, and the insurance company said they won't insure the garage until it's trimmed back. and plus this huge tree is 2.5 times taller than my house.... It was still a healthy tree, but it was over all the power wires for my house and the neighbors house. It's was just too much of a mess and a danger. Plus it made the wife in a bad mood all the time...she's not fun to live with when she's ragging all the time about that tree....and it's her money that cut it down... :p

i agree with clayton 100% that tree fucking sucks.

eventually it would have been the demise of some BMW or Z car :lol:

ticking timebomb that is now diffused.

and those acorns SUCK. billions of them.

Back