A Fatal Attraction To Trouble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
You were the mugger/robber at Awkatukee theatres two nights ago.

I was the man who robbed you in return.

Did you honestly expect me to just hand over my wallet to you?

I’m a foot taller than you.

Did you honestly expect me to be scared of your kitchen knife?

I love how you peed yourself when I opened my trunk and cocked a shotgun in your face.

Did you honestly expect me to let you call my girlfriend a whore?

I used the money from your wallet to buy her some New Years lingerie.

I threw your clothes in the dumpster behind Best Buy, across from the theatres.

Are you still tied with jumper cables to the handicapped sign pole? I hope not.

Thank you for the use of your credit card. You can get away with not showing identification at Safeway, Chevron, and many other places. You just saved me a fortune on alcohol for New Years, groceries for two weeks at least, and I also got a full take of gas. I also bought myself some New Year’s cologne from the mall, ate a sensible lunch at Subway, and my girlfriend wanted some shoes at Saks Fifth Avenue; and I renewed both our gym passes. Then, it was maxed out, and I was sad. I think it was the shoes that did that. Sorry.

I sold your gold jewelry to a pawn store in Tempe, one plaza down from the 99 cent store. Same for your diamond (and it was real, to think I doubted you) stud earring. I stuffed the money from those items in the crippled children’s jar at 7/11.

I think your knife might be in the street still, or the parking lot where you tried to rob me.

So, Mr. Robber, the next time you try to mug a 6’8, 230 pound, man who grew up middle class white trash, please, think twice. My kind, doesn’t like your kind.

In fact we hate everything about you.

Your Friend,

The man who robbed a robber.

If its real, then the guy who made that email is gonna get skrewed when the credit card statement goes to the home of the 'robber who got robbed' . . . all he has to do is call up the gym and find out who's memberships got renewed.

would you press charges against some 6'8" guy that you pulled a knife on and tried to rob, but then got your ass beat and stripped and tied to a handicapped sign...?

and how do you explain that to the cops?
i was trying to rob someone and got played?

stranger things have happened.

Like the stories of people getting hurt breaking the window of the car they're about to steal, then filing a suit against the owner of the car... and winning.

Nobody ever said the justice system was smart.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]Like the stories of people getting hurt breaking the window of the car they're about to steal, then filing a suit against the owner of the car... and winning.

I hear that example ALL THE TIME, but I've NEVER seen any actual evidence that it actually happened...
exactly

Now hold on.

The defendent was in the parking lot walking into the mall - there was a Bumble Bee on the window of the plaintiff's car.

The defendent is alergic to bee's and decided to kill the bee before it killed . . . by punching it while it was on the window.

Im sure ANYTHING is possible.

Therefor, the general rule goes in home-defense - that if you need to shoot a person, make damn sure they are dead. Otherwise - they will surely sue the pants off of you.

Remmington 870 with 00 Buckshot and rocksalt load FTW!

Quoted post[/post]]
Therefor, the general rule goes in home-defense - that if you need to shoot a person, make damn sure they are dead. Otherwise - they will surely sue the pants off of you.

Remmington 870 with 00 Buckshot and rocksalt load FTW!

fuck and even if they dont die from that you can atleast hit them with the gun.

rock salt is a bitch, though.

imagine the burning sensation from the inside :)

Welp, that what we have for the initial load. 2 rounds rocksalt, 2 00 Buckshot, 2 Standard buckshot, and 6 buckshot shells on the speed loader. We don't store it with one in the chamber for safety reasons. Ideally, all we'd need to do is rack the shotty - and not actually shoot it. Anything more than that 12 rounds, and we'd have bigger problems on our hands.

Crips and Bloods! AHHHHHH.

Additionally we could fend off a pride of lions if they decided to invade my yard....

Back