A few Pics from Laguna Seca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Here are some pics from my Saturday at Laguna Seca, I went there to hang out with some buddies of mine while they worked and drove around the track. I only took a few pictures as I was doing other things and did not get around to taking so many, but I thought I would share what I took. There were a ton of dope cars including Elises, Porsches, Mercedes, Mini's, ect. The orange 914 below has a small block chevy in it and it was burley sounding. However there is a noise ordance at Laguna so the cars were not that loud.

Here is my roommates friend Ken Dobson who used to drive world challenge BMWs. If you look above the door on the roof line you can barly make out the name of his car, "Princess," see even Miata guys have a sense of humor about their cars. :)
DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

DSCN0036.jpg

Look at the breaks on this body kitted boxter, they are massive, the wheels are 18s and the breaks fill up most of the wheel, I think the owner said they were 14.5 inch breaks.
DSCN0037.jpg

Everyone at the track has K1s, or team dynamics wheels. The K1s are spec miata legal as well as few other catagories, so everyone jocks them and they are fairly cheap.

I wish they made those side vent windows for sols.

Driving with no AC is harder then I thought :(

Nice pics. Spec miatas OWN!

Back