a turning point for the miracle mirage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 15 2005, 07:45 PM
lol sneakin a little punch in there huh? ;)
[post=540470]Quoted post[/post]​

facts own me.

i DO have a soft spot for a little d16z6, though. B)

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Aug 15 2005, 07:04 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Aug 15 2005, 06:57 AM
reading is fundamental :) im not going to turbo the N/A motor.

my point is i dont want the turbo motor right now.

Don't patronize me. <_<

You said swap the 'turbo' in, not the turbo motor. :ph34r:
[post=540142]Quoted post[/post]​

yes yes you got me, but why would you turbo a motor that has a turbo varient? its a dumb idea.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 15 2005, 05:10 PM
but why would you turbo a motor that has a turbo varient? its a dumb idea.
[post=540492]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that was the point he was making, lol

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Aug 15 2005, 04:54 PM-->
@Aug 15 2005, 09:44 AM
Uh.... dude....

I think it'll be a cool swap for you and all, don't get me wrong, but the engine in an ESi is not a N/A 4G63, it's a 420A.

The car is not made by Diamond Star Motors.

The engine is not made by Diamond Star Motors either, it's made by the Chrysler group. The ESi is a 2.0L 2WD Chrysler.

Nice lookin car, but it's not a DSM, and it's not at all fast.

With all the machining work and parts you're planning on putting into that 420A, I think what people are saying is that you'd be better off leaving the Talon alone (use it for a winter car/grocery getter), and find a 4G63 for your mirage.

More money spent, I know, but we wouldn't want you to go through all that work and be dissapointed in the results.

*Edit....just saw in your post that you got a 93...so yes, in fact, it was made at the Diamond Star plant....my bad. It wasn't until 1995 that the ESi got the 2.0L Chrysler engine.
[post=540200]Quoted post[/post]​

you really want to argue the point that there isnt a 4g63 under the hood of my talon? you have some fucking nerve....

thanks, and please drive through.

[post=540409]Quoted post[/post]​

You're a fuckin PUNK. I catch my mistake, correct it, leave the original post up instead of erasing it all together, admitting my mistake, and STILL you rub it in my face.

Fuck you and your slow ass car :thumbsup:

Oh, I need a history lesson. The 2.0 Chryco motor - Is this the same motor as seen in the Neon DOHC ? It faces a different way, but I hear that the two are similar. I was mystified by that.

Originally posted by adnoh@Aug 15 2005, 09:14 PM
You're a fuckin PUNK. I catch my mistake, correct it, leave the original post up instead of erasing it all together, admitting my mistake, and STILL you rub it in my face.

[post=540528]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: i dont flame much, but sometimes you just gotta let someone have it. but really come on now, given my technical knowledge you really think i didnt know what i had?

dont take offense to it. had a really really bad day. i can edit up and be nice if ya like. B)

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Aug 15 2005, 09:33 PM-->
@Aug 15 2005, 09:14 PM

[post=540528]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: i dont flame much, but sometimes you just gotta let someone have it. but really come on now, given my technical knowledge you really think i didnt know what i had?

dont take offense to it. had a really really bad day. i can edit up and be nice if ya like. B)
[post=540542]Quoted post[/post]​

Honestly, it's no big deal....and I'm not one to react like that either. I didn't know what to think when you mentioned the 4g.....I thought you just fucked up....then I saw 1993......and was like "shit...gotta fix that".

Whatever though......water under the bridge. Hope your day gets better.

Back