Aaaargh!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

While I was getting my oil changed this afternoon, there was a shiny Milano Red '95 Civic Si in the parking lot with only 23,500 miles on its odometer!!!!!! And she was selling it to a family member for $3000... dammit. I... want... it. :(

Otherwise I stopped to look at an "88 Supra liftback in grey with 107K miles on it, too bad it was an automatic. What a good looking car. :)

Saw a yellow Viper on the other side of the highway... eh. *shrug*

yellow viper would own all...there was a GTS for sale a year ago at the NIssan place that fucked me over, had a "You have no friends at 200 mph" sticker on the rear window. :lol:

Originally posted by lowandslow@May 19 2004, 06:01 PM
sounds like a productive day, full of sight seeing
not a real big fan of the older supras however

Today was perfect spring weather.... got up to 110 at one point, but then thought I shouldn't press my luck. Hehe. The Supra was just in really nice condition. Older cars in clean condition always catch my eye, over new cars.

My friend might be selling his Yellow 2001 Viper it has around 6-8K miles the car is in perfect cond =)

You can stop by and see it when you come up here to see me

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 19 2004, 07:08 PM
My friend might be selling his Yellow 2001 Viper it has around 6-8K miles the car is in perfect cond =)

You can stop by and see it when you come up here to see me

If I could drive it.... I could be there this weekend. ;)

theres other things around here worth driving so stop on by =)

I make some kick ass Maryland CrabCakes

as far as things to ride I have the 350Z, and the Honda CBR. also some other things but we wont get into that on a public forum =)~

Hey Jeff-
What year is your CBR? It's the F4i model right? I was just wondering if it had the single seat or two seats. I've been checking out bikes, as you know, and was trying to decide between the F4i and RR. I really didn't like the single seat on some of the years of the F4is, but they're a little cheaper & the seat height is a little lower than the RR.

the F4i from 2001-2003 have TWO seats like the RR after the RR came out they went back to the Banana seat "one peice" so all 2004+ F4i bikes have one piece seats where as Pre 2004 F4i have the 2 seats

Aaahhh... thanks. :) I'm in the process of narrowing down my options to one bike in each of the 4 major asian bike brands. I've already narrowed down Yamaha & Honda... now on to Kawasaki & Suzuki!

Of course, I've still got to get my dirt bike running! :D

Stop by and see me some time at work I doubt I will have my bike on me this week due to weather but next week Im hoping it will clear up and I can do some more riding to cut down on gas and miles on the 350z

I know that she has a bf, but maybe she can hook you up with one of her friends... and that makes so much more sense that me going down to visit you. Heh.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 20 2004, 05:27 PM
I know that she has a bf, but maybe she can hook you up with one of her friends...

We've gone there before... my one girl lives with her bf, my other girl doesn't really date white guys... unfortunately for Jeff, most of my friends are guys!

Back