Acquired an 85 CRX Si

should I

• gut it and auto-x it?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • make it a drag project to compliment my auto-x EG hatch?

• make it the daily driver and convert the EG to full race?

• sell it in bits & peices on E-bay to support the EG project?

• emulate some idiots and jump it over a ramp a few tim

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahedau

My wife asked me this question when I got home and unloaded it and I didn't have an answer. I'm hoping to give her one before she calls a junkyard to come pick it up!

I'll have some pix up in a few days but suffice it to say that it has been abused to he point where my nephew gave it to me 'cause no one else wanted it. Hell, the 13" aluminun Si rims are worth the trouble of going to get it.

Boost it and autocross it

$500-1000 for suspention, $300 for boost...9 PSI, $50 for brakes, $250 for the Phantom Grip LSD, $130 for the ACT pressure plate, $250 for a lightened flywheel.........and slap some grippy tires on it, and it will haul some ass.

Part it out, to help your EG project. Some poor teenager somewhere needs a part really bad. Who are you to decline his teary request? :(

:spin:

i have 2 si motors and trannys for the first gen crx si's if you want/need one or two?

actually, yes, I need at least a tranny 'cause he effed up this one BIG time. While you're at it a "fresh" engine couldn't hurt

thanks! I will!!

Part it out, to help your EG project.

that was my ever-so-patient wife's request/demand

use it as daily driver, get that EG into some honda challenge

wife put her foot down on the travel required for Honda Challege so that's not an option. You wouldn't believe how often I have to have sex with her just so I can race 2 weekends a month this season! B)

Back