Air Fuel Control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

neurovox

Yesterday I hooked a air fuel meter to my lsvtec and it is running rich. When I measure the voltage from the o2 sensor it is .76 volts. should the voltage measure .49 for a proper air fuel ratio? I am considering buying either the HKS super AFR or the split second to adjust this with. I have an idea to hook up a rheostat in the o2 sensor voltage signal line to adjust this to .49 volts. Would that work since the fuel is based on the voltage signal, has someone tried this. My ecu is a chipped p28 and it is laying the fuel on.
Thanks, Kevin

get some type of AFC

chipped P28s run about 10.5:1 - 11:1 air/fuel... NA cars (that arent built to all fuck) should normally run around 13.5:1 - 14:1

running rich as fuck is making you lose power and making your gas milage suck ass

I would like to make my own chip . I checked the pgmfi web site and the Crom program sounds interesting but I could not find a link to download it. is All I need is the rom editor and a chip burner for the basics since my p28 is already set up to swap out chips. Do you have a link to the crom download? Thanks KEvin

Back