Airjockie's Crappy POS Jeep......F/S.....OBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
It's TRUE.......The jeep is too much of a burden for me....

It's a good jeep.....it just needs work...the kind of work that I don't have time for...

4X4 works, Automatic Trany iffy...(it wants to stumble once in a while, I think the torque converter needs replaced...or something), The heat and A/C works....It's cold in the winter and hot in the summer....maybe a little bit of work...and it can be sorted the other way around....It has a blown rear wiper motor....but a new wiper blade on it. The ceiling is sagging down like an old grandma's tit's....it has rust....major rust....too much for me...but maybe not enough for you...some people just wants a work horse of a car...the rear carpet is a mess...it's hauled way to many engines and oily parts....water leaks in almost everywhere..so a hard rain...it will get wet on the carpets....but not on the driver or passengers..... The Steering wheel is not indexed right...it's like your driving hard right all the time...but actually your going straight... I'm also thinking the head gasket might have blown...but it still drives and has been daily driven for the last 2 months at 80-100 miles a day....+ many more small problems...but it's a beater...and it could be a good truck/4X4/parts hauler for someone.

Now for the good stuff.... :)

Has a new water pump, new serpentine belt, new thermostat, new altinator (about 2 years old...and still puts out 14.3 amps), new battery, new coolant resevoir, new electric fan with automatic temp sensor, and is adjustable for the heat you want to run in the engine, last full tune up 15,000 miles ago, last oil change.....last week, new oil filter, fresh oil, fresh coolant, Drivers floor board rebuilt, 131,500+ miles, decent tires all the way around, new front rotors and pads, rear need freshing up on the shoes...I think I have them in the garage and never got around to install them., Sony CD player, new speakers in the rear, new upper rad hose, and a lot of new parts that I forgot about.

The thing was getting 280 miles to 18 gallons last week...this week it dropped to 240 miles per 18 gallons....so it's still a beater...but not economical enough for me...I should be getting a civic Hatchback next week...and that will be my daily for a while...I'm pretty sure if the O2 sensor was changed...and some hoses for the emmision systems replaced..it would be a better at the gas pumps...I've just lost all intrest in the jeep...and I want it gone...

It's legal til Jan 2006 on the registration and I haven't gotten a notice for the emmissions yet...so it has time...I think... I'm going to have to dig thru all the shit I have to find the title...too many boxes still from the move.....or I might just request a new title just so I can sell it.

PRICE!!!!

I bought it 3 years ago for $3300, and I've dumped a lot of money into it to keep it running...and I have only put 19,000 accident free miles on it...and as far as I know...it has no accidents on it's record.

I was offered $1500 for it 5 months ago..and I refused it...but now...I'd prolly settle for $800 O.B.O. Trades are also welcome...I need a gas econimical car, that can make 100 miles a day for a few months, or parts for my Z, or the CRX....wheels...tires...racing seats....anything of value...even house building tools and equipment.... just ask...and I might barter with you..

Get it and go ROCK CLimbing and finish blowing it up :ph34r:

here's some pic's of it when it is clean..... :)

aam.jpg

aan.jpg

aao.jpg

aap.jpg

aah.jpg

Ohh...and I put a new Cat back exhaust on it last year... :)

Daily driven, in the Freakish CT weather...the snow, the rain, the ice, and the salt/sand....

It' just needs a loving home to get her cleaned up :)

abg.jpg

abh.jpg

abi.jpg

abj.jpg

abk.jpg

abl.jpg

All my freinds know I hate bikes.....but a 45 mph riding lawn mower would get me interested.... :)

:ph34r:

I would consider the bike :) It's a pocket bike, a cute toy. A lot of fun at autocross instead of walking the track. I would take that out to huge parking lots, with a group of friends, a case of beer and a hibachi and just let everyone ride it until dark.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 25 2005, 11:47 PM
All my freinds know I hate bikes.....but a 45 mph riding lawn mower would get me interested.... :)

:ph34r:
[post=451486]Quoted post[/post]​

no lawn mower.. but i have some pics..

P3120036.JPG

P3120037.JPG

richbikerear.JPG

hrmmmm.....where do you live? ;)

and I got to go to the DMV...and request a title......can you wait a little before getting it registered?

It's take me about 50 minutes to get to work from the house on that thing...... ;)

FWIW...and an FYI...it just did another 800 miles with no problem...the heater is about at half heat, and the gas milage is now 265 miles for 18.5 gallons.

I think I'll flush out the coolant, and see if I can unclog the heater core...that's about all that prolly wrong with it. :angry:

6000 miles later, the engine is still running strong...and the torque converter and trany are crapped out...it can make one more trip...to your house or shop....

I'll leave everything on it...make an offer....

it still has a new $120 Sony CD player
$120 Electriacal fan with adjustable thermo
plus the engine looks like it will go forever....

I just need it off my driveway, off my insurance , and off the licence plates...so I can get my new truck... :ph34r:

You might be surprized what I would take for this....make offers.... :)

And I got the title for it finally...... :)

bump.... :)

someone come and make an offer...... :lol:

I just need a few hundred so I can go get a truck...and register it... ;)

the wheels, sterio, seats, dash...etc should be worth that...and the scrap steel should be worth someones time... :)

Back