airport security scanners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

(Don't close your eyes too long Sabz, I can only imagine how many dicks you see when you close your eyes)
Sabz5150 said:
The number of dicks I see is currently the same as the number of vaginas you see

Just packaging that for the Sig scavengers :)

When we close our eyes ? Ok.

Okay my eytes are closed, I see no dicks... and this probvaby is gonna like kile crap when I ooen my eyes...

Wow I suck at typing with closed eyes.

Oh crap... I see some dicks... they're walking into the office right now!!!

Back in a bit.

what is the point of the shoe bomb?
last i checked you were required to remove your shoes and put them through the xray.
and the pic that comes up on the article, shows a girl with no shoes on. this machine will do nothing for "shoe bombs"

this may be something for the security point of view, but its a blatant violation of privacy, yes you can use your imagination but the reason we wear clothes, other than obvious warmth in cold conditions, is so people cant see us in our birthday suits. we dont run around naked all day, we wear clothes, whether it be shorts and a tank top for the outside summer conditions, or a bikini/swim trunks for the beach, we cover up what we choose to not show the world.
some people are more generous with showing those parts in public but not all of us want them seen.
i dont walk around the gym locker room naked, some people do, but i dont. i have no problem being naked at home, but i feel no need to have some random stranger having the ability to pick me out of a line and see every bit of me.

if im ever picked for this, i'll go with the pat down, id rather feel like a criminal being searched over having some random guy gawk at me under my clothes.

like i said, i doubt any fat or horrifically ugly guy/girl will be picked for this, and they have way more places to hide shit.

While it allows the security screeners -- looking at the images in a separate room -- to clearly see the passenger's sexual organs as well as other details of their bodies, the passenger's face is blurred, TSA said in a statement on its website.

purely based on that article, the screener will see full nude images of the person being scanned, only the face blurred as stated above. having my face or my wife's face blurred doesn't mean shit to me. i really don't like the idea of someone else seeing my wife naked, face blurred or not. now i know thats might come across as a bit over protective, but i really don't give a shit. thats how i feel.

TSA began introducing the body scanners in airports in April, first in the Phoenix, Arizona terminal.

oh great.. i'm flying out of phoenix at the end of this month.. yeah.. i don't want to fly anymore..

also.. there are 3 terminals in sky harbor, not one :D

there was nothing in the article about age constraints.. i really hope there will be...

Do you really think there is technology that will remove clothing, no matter what the clothing is, and then stop and provide focus and clarity on your wife's soft breasts, firm buttocks and silky white skin ?

Do you really think this technology exists ?

The tech does exist, and I am quite sure with the sideways eight of a defense/security budget we currently have, it can be refined rather well.

I knew there was a reason I wore lots of black.

Modern Handys, yes. The older ones had built in IR filters.

EDIT: I remember when the news of these things hit. Every electronics store in my area sold out in minutes. It was insane.
No .. I'm just talking about handing her $200 to strip.

The tech does exist, and I am quite sure with the sideways eight of a defense/security budget we currently have, it can be refined rather well.

I knew there was a reason I wore lots of black.
So you DO actually believe that we have cameras that discern clothing from flesh, and filter out solid matter to reveal detailled and clear images of naked people ?

Wow.

So you DO actually believe that we have cameras that discern clothing from flesh, and filter out solid matter to reveal detailled and clear images of naked people ?

Wow.

Detailed enough ten years ago to sell 400,000 units of said camera in a week. Again, this is a consumer product... if you don't think the gov't/military has technology surpassing what we get at Best Buy... then yeah, wow.

Is it going to be perfect? Surely not. However, "clearly see through" is taken at face value, given that we've had the NakedCams for a hair over a decade.

ibm_hdd.jpg

Technology advances. Quickly. To the left is 1988. The right, 2008. Same capacity.

Yes. Technological advancement is certainly exponential in nature as new development breeds new development. I often wonder if we are going to continue advancing at the rate we have over the past 100 years or if we will eventually hit a ceiling.

Yes. Technological advancement is certainly exponential in nature as new development breeds new development. I often wonder if we are going to continue advancing at the rate we have over the past 100 years or if we will eventually hit a ceiling.

Neither. The rate will increase. New tech advancements always beget faster tech advancements. We have technology now that even ten years ago was completely beyond our reach. Multi gigahertz personal computers, the ability to spell your name using atoms, literally observing an organism evolve into a new species, the list goes on and on.

Back