airport security scanners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The tech does exist, and I am quite sure with the sideways eight of a defense/security budget we currently have, it can be refined rather well.

I knew there was a reason I wore lots of black.

The natural thing to do is point the cam at targets whose clothing is slightly see-through to the naked eye, like a white cotton T-shirt. But in fact, dark coloured clothing which you cannot see through at all by eye is the best because it reflects far less visible light than white. Remember that infrared light has a longer wavelength than visible light and behaves differently.

Frequently Asked Questions

well the answer of what to do about this new x ray shit is clear

get as many "interesting" piercings as you can

if your privacy is going to be grossly invaded, the least you can do is shock the jackass at the screen and make them uncomfortable

i cant wait till some terrorist realizes he can get through this type of screening if he shoves the bomb up his ass
next stop... preflight cavity searches

HD99-EL.gif

vaseline.jpg

say goodbye to your O-ring

b-o-ring.gif

there was nothing in the article about age constraints.. i really hope there will be...

that is a pretty good arguement there, this would become the perfect job for a pedo.

Do you really think there is technology that will remove clothing, no matter what the clothing is, and then stop and provide focus and clarity on your wife's soft breasts, firm buttocks and silky white skin ?

Do you really think this technology exists ?

how do you of all people not think that this kind of technology could exist?

Back