Aleaf Or Tunercrazed?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean to post on top of the quote. I kinda just don't notice until after I post it and stuff. And eg6sir, seriously, wtf are you still doing here??? I thought you didn't like this thread. Guess I'm not the only one who starts a little drama. And you know, I still don't know why I'm being made fun of and shit when I didn't start the thread, was updating it and stating my opinion, and because it is drama, but not fully mine. It's pretty retarded.

But really, how is this specifically my drama?? Just because I have a set stance on all this??? Tuner baically ranted just as I did, but just because I'm the girl, I get the shit for it.

Tch, double standards ftw with some of you guys.

And remind me again, if I missed that part, how do I in any way resemble a 50 yr.old man's taint??? I mean, I'm not the one with buck teeth, bug eyes, excema, and excess skin in unsightly places. I'm not really that shallow, but don't make fun of how I look (like an average person) when the original insult came from someone with those kinds of looks.

Last edited:
i'm a mod here.. what the fuck are you doing here?? begging for attention still

oh and theres a reason Tuner isnt here.. he's not attention starved like yourself

and why the hell is this on page 7?? we heard the story..

:locked: unless another mod feels this shit is going somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back