Aleaf Or Tunercrazed?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Nice one dude! My co-workers just came over to my desk to see why I was cracking up!
haha glad i could provide some entertainment:D

I have come to the conclusion that she is interested in black men. ;x
nah i dont think so^_^
she doesnt look like that type,,but ya never know,,there are such things as closet freaks..*waits for smartass remark from brutal:ph34r:*

sheetshm4.jpg

oh wow. i fully admit it this thread is full of lol. not at their expense, mostly just at all of us and our reactions (and funny pic posts) to their dramas.

i'm sure karmically (shit how do you spell that?) i owe them both something for the complete :popcorn: addiction.

The funny thing about stereotypes is that they exist for a reason.

A teenage hondaboi and a teenage hondagrrl Are almost always the same. She swears a lot on the phone, has no clue who Vivaldi is, and he loves dick jokes and wears his baseball cap sideways.

?

Nothing to see here - Move along !

so...im taking this is the end of the fight?
are they both going to leave for good?

It should be noted, right here and now, that if any hondaswap woman wants to relocate me, I AM available, and do put out.

Frequently.

This is gonna be thread of the year for 2008. But honestly it got me thinking, and is a little bit of a reality check for me. I'm probably worse then tuner if what aleaf says is correct, matter of fact, I know I am. I've really just come to realize it and need to do something about it. I go in for my detox tomorrow, after that I need to figure something out to get myself back on track.

But, didn't I say something about how this was gonna turn out from the beginning, it was inevitable, everyone should have seen this coming, even those two.

i've been gone for a while and this is what i come back to..

aleaf is a bitch, a carbon copy of my ex....
tuner is a dumbass...

get over it. post more happiness. and dont' let a bitch come over before you get what you expect. we could have avoided all of this if tuner would have walked off the plane and said, "do you want to fuck here or at your place". no sex, about face and get back on the plane. i'm not being an insensitive douche, but us older people realize this.

Nah, I'm done now. I'm not a bad person and I know his type. Can't handle any kind of rejection. His type is a dime a dozen and I'm looking for an exceptional guy. This is exactly why I don't have a boyfriend, especially around my age. The thing I don't get is, exactly what made my personality so repulsive??? He never gave me a legit example, just some ramblings about stuff I supposedly did. Which, update, his mom doesn't really hate me lol. She's gonna give me a call after work. Now, that I'm not pissed, this thread is pretty lolful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back