Aleaf Or Tunercrazed?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told him I didn't want any of that shit before he even got there. Weeks before in fact. It's his hopeful thinking that got him where he is, and my desperation for a new life that got me where I am. I learned you truly can't escape your problems, or stupid people and I don't know wtf his lesson was. I think you missed part of the story here though, what you're saying is old, old ass news.

PS, sorry, but you do sound like a d-bag and no amount of lecturing is going to change what me or tuner believe simply for the fact that we car still technically teens, are young, and have to experience life for ourselves. It's okay, my mom still hasn't gotten that completely yet either.
Besides, you're really not all that old.

And you can't tell me I'm a carbon copy of your ex, you don't know me. At all. Michael's technically the only one on here that can say anything like that, considering he's the only who met me.

i've been gone for a while and this is what i come back to..

aleaf is a bitch, a carbon copy of my ex....
tuner is a dumbass...

get over it. post more happiness. and dont' let a bitch come over before you get what you expect. we could have avoided all of this if tuner would have walked off the plane and said, "do you want to fuck here or at your place". no sex, about face and get back on the plane. i'm not being an insensitive douche, but us older people realize this.

Last edited:
Eh, this shit's boring anyway. I just needed to let some stuff out since I didn't over there for the sake of respect and survival in his house. I still respect his parents, but they also told me if he says shit to me, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself. I just didn't want to start drama there, cuz I like them.

So, I think this thread should like die or just sit here or something. I want to talk about other stuff. Like, maybe someone can help me with finding out exactly what to do with my car. It's a alot of money to just make sure it's fine after the rail.

I'll relocate you. You can come chill with my mom and I lol. She's crazy and stuff. But in a good way.

It should be noted, right here and now, that if any hondaswap woman wants to relocate me, I AM available, and do put out.

Frequently.

die_thread_die.jpg

I told him I didn't want any of that shit before he even got there. Weeks before in fact. It's his hopeful thinking that got him where he is, and my desperation for a new life that got me where I am. I learned you truly can't escape your problems, or stupid people and I don't know wtf his lesson was. I think you missed part of the story here though, what you're saying is old, old ass news.

PS, sorry, but you do sound like a d-bag and no amount of lecturing is going to change what me or tuner believe simply for the fact that we car still technically teens, are young, and have to experience life for ourselves. It's okay, my mom still hasn't gotten that completely yet either.
Besides, you're really not all that old.

And you can't tell me I'm a carbon copy of your ex, you don't know me. At all. Michael's technically the only one on here that can say anything like that, considering he's the only who met me.
well, you are a drama llama and air out your dirty laundry on the net. you feel the need to call and contact his family. you keep fueling an old fire. in my eyes, you are the same. it doesn't really matter though. i don't want to be part of this thread. i didn't come back to hondaswap to get involved in this. i came back to delete posts and say hi. take care :wave:

oh man i sure wouldnt move for a 19 year old and her mom, unless i was fucking them both and the mom was hot.

I keep wanting to contact his family??? His mom told me to call her. Besides I had NO problem with his parents and I don't see why his stupidity should get in the way of me staying in contact with them. It's not like I'm obssessed with talking to them or something, they're good people and enjoyed their company and appricaited their help.

I said all that stuff because Michael had already started posting some things on it and people were talking about it. Once again, I didn't start this thread, I just added to it. The whole point of the thread was updates, if you didn't notice. I don't know why you're being such an asshole about it. I never did anything to you and actually respect a lot of what you have to say.But right now, to me, the fact that I remind you of your ex is putting a bitter taste in your mouth and involuntarily giving you a skwed perception on what I'm really like.Tch, thanks for the support though, I really appriciate it. Don't like the drama, don't post in the threads then.

How about if everyone seems to know the story that well, no one asks. Or even better, why don't you just leave the thread??? Seriously, I'm just telling my side of the story since I was asked for updates and only found this thread yesterday, then I get attacked by people about it?? Stay the hell out if you don't like it and stop bitching, jesus. Same old story.

i myself like ppl that can stand there ground and not run away from a topic, i look at it like this, this thread is no different from anyone else rant threads.

Aww, is someone a little butthurt??? Damn, you were the one bitching, yet staying and posting on the thread. No need to use an unoriginal and perviously posted insult. 28 years old, my ass.

alright i'll leave the 50 yr old taint and her drama alone.. have fun with it

stop quoting at the bottom of your post
makes it harder to track the drama on my drama-doppler-9-Gagillion

Aww, is someone a little butthurt??? Damn, you were the one bitching, yet staying and posting on the thread. No need to use an unoriginal and perviously posted insult. 28 years old, my ass.

butthurt?? haha.. i'm laughing at the stupidity of both of you...

also i just found the 50 yr old taint thing hilarious

Taint = Gooche? Am I thinking about the same area of the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back