Aleaf Or Tunercrazed?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we get a backstory for those of us who don't read each thread? :D

nah, i think bob wants to know how these two are connected - correct me if i'm wrong.

basically aleaf wanted out of idaho and was chatting it up with tuner, she posted some threads about wanting to gtfo, to which many replied saying 'me me, come here, plz' and she ended up deciding on roadtripping to tuner's neck of the woods. so he flew up there, they drove back to said woods -- having some craptastic lil accident with a guardrail along the way (aleaf's tires were bald and her cat was amok in the car). they get to tuner's place and it was pretty clear that there wasn't any two way chemistry, and even the one way chemistry was quickly snuffed by some whining, ungratefulness and other asshattery + cat = aleaf is on her way back to idaho. unclear on the status of her pussy (cat). :D

The Buddha teaches us that everyone suffers. Suffering is part of life. Often times when we look in the waters, we judge the waters by the reflection that we see. And that's not the truth.

Aleaf has suffering and misery that needs to be addressed with Compassion, and Tuner has suffering that needs to be addressed with Consideration.

This thread will accomplish neither.

Both people deserve the finest from all of us, because both are our friends. And this fucked up little family of our is sprinkled with nuts - But regardless of anything said, or done, or perceived - Neither person is bad .

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

the one way chemistry was quickly snuffed by some whining, ungratefulness and other asshattery + cat
is this your prediction or did I miss something?

nah, i think bob wants to know how these two are connected - correct me if i'm wrong.

basically aleaf wanted out of idaho and was chatting it up with tuner, she posted some threads about wanting to gtfo, to which many replied saying 'me me, come here, plz' and she ended up deciding on roadtripping to tuner's neck of the woods. so he flew up there, they drove back to said woods -- having some craptastic lil accident with a guardrail along the way (aleaf's tires were bald and her cat was amok in the car). they get to tuner's place and it was pretty clear that there wasn't any two way chemistry, and even the one way chemistry was quickly snuffed by some whining, ungratefulness and other asshattery + cat = aleaf is on her way back to idaho. unclear on the status of her pussy (cat). :D
sounds like this is tuners side...but regardless i want to here sides from THEM:D

This thread will end in a flaming plane crash . Warning all of you.

EmergencyExitAircraft.jpg

is this your prediction or did I miss something?
ps recked, u missed it, was in one of their threads.

tuner
Last Activity: Today 09:32 AM

aleaf
Last Activity: 06-21-2008 12:33 PM

awww sheeeeit...i just talked to aleaf...she stopped in indiana and is staying with her aunt,shes leaving tomorrow i believe,and she told me some of the story,but ill wait for her to get on here and tell ya

my vote for why the drama started is..............

no pussy given out
AFFIRMATIVE!!

lol there may be an update in the future for now I've had enough drama, but she is leaving later today I believe. All I'll say for now is no more generosity will be given by me to ANYONE

Generosity was never given. Remember, that talk someone posted about self-scrifice??? You think you did something for someone else. The way I see it, considering the fact that you're being a butt-hurt little bitch about everything, you did it for youself. You were xpecting something more from me. You're not fooling anybody Michael. Your parents even know what's going on without me really having to say anything. And they're not even on the same wavelength as you.

And you know why that is??? You treat them like shit. You aren't respectful to anyone in that house. You're lazy and pathetic. It's a shame that your parents good-heartedness is wasted on such an apathetic piece of shit.

So, what happened to that talk??? You're too pussy to say anything to me Michael, just admit it. I've been waiting for you to say something this whole time. All you can do is name-call and make fun of someone's apearences.

The only reason I didn't say much to you is that I respect your parents and I didn't want them to have to put up with more work than they have to put up with already.

And finally, don't tell me I can't drive. You know the Midas touch??? You've got basically the opposite of that. You break every car you put to pavement. I mean, who leaves the mercy break on when they're driving? You couldn't even back my HONDA up a small hill. I had to get out and do it for you.

So, stop lying to people, stop talking about how bad I am to everyone. I'm not a bad person, never have been, and I was very straight-foward about what I expected when I got to TN before you even came to get me. I offered to pay you back at least part of what you spent on me, you said don't worry about it. I said thank you for helping me, but you lied to Bradley and said I never said a thing. And on top of that, you told him that's why you didn't like me.

So, fuck you Michael. You need to man up and act like your age and not Justin's.

Oh, by the way, I'm still gonna talk to your parents. At least they know how to act like adults. And they're bad-ass besides.

Finally, for everyone else's benefit, I never said anything about being Tuner's gf, being with him, or putting out. Ever. I simply wanted somewhere to stay, get a job, and get on with my life in a different place. End of story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back