All Motor Gsr Need Answers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and i wouldnt want to push it and bore more than a 2.0 either u think?

It's going to be very difficult to build a 10 second all motor drag car, especially on pump gas. It takes a LOT more than a car in street trim can provide. You'll definitely want to run 2.0L in a B block, build it to rev as high as possible, get some custom cams made to breathe at ridiculously high revs, and run compression that is NOT pump gas friendly.

Good luck.

Calesta is the man to talk to. I was hoping when someone like hom would jump in.lol thanks for the pickup Mike. ohh and good luck ''Mother trucker''! lol

thanks funny (mother trucker) well i hope i shift good enough with my car to make some good times anyways because with all that power if you cant shift then its useless..... so im hopoing since i drive a 10speed turbocharged deisel that i can power shift like mad:>

oh and even though im not going turbo i had a question.......here it go's...... my buddy that ran high 9's at palmdales drag strip would drive it near the track on pump gas then drain it all and put racing gas in it and ive seen them do it at street races so people see him drive it in they dont think its thata fast even though it its... but would u be able to do that with all motor??? or would the compression be to high and need racing gas only????? and would the tranny be able to take a test drive on the street or would it just loose control and take off???? because everything in it is set and built to fucking fly ?
oh yeah and ill post some pics of my buddy's old hatch b16 turbo was gsr turbo but his pistons detonated and mr taco lsvtec guy... i think he still has an ls block be4 he got out of racing he spent 4grand sleeving his ls...he's still has it he's desperate... come on he had his hatch cherry'd out and sold that shit for 5g's so if he still has that block ill ask if ur interested.

Taco15 said:
Calesta is the man to talk to. I was hoping when someone like hom would jump in.lol thanks for the pickup Mike. ohh and good luck ''Mother trucker''! lol

Thanks man- I'll get you a price soon too. Promise. ;)

pre13215k said:
or would the compression be to high and need racing gas only?????

Yup. You can put race gas in a turbo car and crank the boost up. You can't push a button and raise compression in an all motor car because you decided to run race gas one day. If it's a 10 second all motor B block, you'll have to run race gas in it all the time.

The rest of your question didn't make much sense.

that if ur car is a 10 second car and one day u take it around the block would it loose control.....as in when u step on the gas a little will it take off and loose control on the street..

can i just say, that the dvd omniman on ebay, this dude made 200hp at the wheels on a b16a with a stock bottom end and stock pistons, the only real work he did was head work, and this was on regular gas. no turbo, no cheating, he really knows his shit, so really my point is you can make alot of power with the right mods. but hey, it could be all a hoex but i watched the movie and it seems geniune. you can even watch a sample at his website InterTune.Tv - Home of Omniman's 200whp B16 Video DVD Resource (for those that dont think this is possible)

Headwork is a big deal. Omniman's point was to make 200 whp on a near stock engine, which he did, but you aren't going to make much more than that, as ominman's block was running a GOOD set of cams for high rpms (I believe he was running RM m24x cams), and was tuned very well. he might make 25-30 more horses properly built with some good headers and higher compression pistons, but not much more. Not to mention that omnimans 200whp had a very peaky torque curve.

Yup... plus why build the B16 to 200whp NA when you can do it on an internally stock GSR engine all day long? You'll have a much fuller torque curve, much higher reliability, and the capability to go much higher with more mods later.

Calesta said:
Yup... plus why build the B16 to 200whp NA when you can do it on an internally stock GSR engine all day long? You'll have a much fuller torque curve, much higher reliability, and the capability to go much higher with more mods later.

and thats the reason why im going with the b18c :):):)

heres my setup just do this

1.skunk2 pro series camshafts stage 3 or skunk2 tuner series camshaft stage 3

2.skunk2 pro series valve springs set

3.skunk2 titanium retainers

4.port and polished

5.skunk2 valve set - high comp

6.skunk2 pro series cam gears

7.hondata heatshield/intake manifold gasket

8.skunk2 pro series intake manifold

9.blox racing billet throttle body 76mm bore

10.rc 310 or 370 fuel injectors

11.arp headstuds

12.blue printed and balanced

13.act 12.5 pound streetlight xact flywheel

14.act modified street disc/clutch kit ai4-hdmm

15.je sport compact pistons (12.5:1) nitrous acceptable ringset jg1004-3189

16.arp rod bolts on gsr rods

17.Mishimoto B-Series Racing Thermostat

18.lsd

19.pulstar spark plug

20.vision poower core 10.2mm spark plug wire

21.aem adjustable fuel pressure regulator

22.aem high volume fuel rail

23.aem high volume fuel filters

24.j's racing cold air intake

25.dc sports ceramic 4-2-1 headers

26.a'pexi world sport 2 cat-baack exaust system

27.5lb nos

you f'd allready on your second post..... wow.

look at the date before you post o an old thread. newb

Back