altezzas .... YUK!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sernmd

if i tint out my altezzas is that still ricing??? <--------(hes poor cant afford new lights):huh: o and if i can tint them what %

I guess it's better than just a regular altezza, but still ricey in my opinion. And the way you would do it would be to buy something called "Nite Shades." It's a spray paint designed for tail lights.

just paint them. either black or smoke. try to match them to your car. then again, you can find stock replacements for a couple dollars more than the paint you would need.

yea il just go to the junk yard and get stock ones, its got a full exaust too should i keep that or take it off? (4 to 1 header, high flow cat , and cat back.....)

its got a full exaust too should i keep that or take it off? (4 to 1 header, high flow cat , and cat back.....)

Are you happy with how it sounds? If yes, then why would you take it off? The only reason I would see to take all that stuff off would be that it was annoyingly loud. If it's not a problem then keep it, it's an upgrade over stock.

I saw the title and had to pop in. Hey lets all be honest if you're a ricer you're a ricer, fuck everyone rock what you like, have style, try to be different. I get alot of shit for rocking Rota's on my car (seriously) and instead of getting a Takata harness I got a Crow Harness, I go to car meets and I hear the same thing... oh rota's... why didn't you get Takata's...?? The only car meet I went to recently where that didn't happen was the one that Cali Luv crew puts on everyone there was reallk cool and kickback. I guess what I am trying to say is rock what you want don't ask other people what they would do, put on YOUR car what YOU want. Party on Wayne.

yea il just go to the junk yard and get stock ones, its got a full exaust too should i keep that or take it off? (4 to 1 header, high flow cat , and cat back.....)
a junk yard will rape you. go to craigslist or ebay.

o ok il try graigslist... but yea i dont like the altezza lights at all ther just retarted but as for the exaust its like an ebay special and i dont mind the sound but i ment like proformance wise should i switch it cuz its junk?

Well it's still probably giving you a tad more power over stock...I'd say keep it or replace it with better stuff. If you don't mind the sound then I don't see the point of buying stock stuff to replace it.

i say paint em if your want on ly for the time being but i highly suggest looking for some oem tails cause altezzas scream ricer but like someone else said if youre a ricer your a ricer rock em and dont care what ne1 thinks but if you want a reputable car that looks good junk the altezzas asap

i say paint em if your want on ly for the time being but i highly suggest looking for some oem tails cause altezzas scream ricer but like someone else said if youre a ricer your a ricer rock em and dont care what ne1 thinks but if you want a reputable car that looks good junk the altezzas asap

I am guessing you failed to realize this thread was last active in September of 2007? :huh:

-noob alert- if I may ask, what's a ricer?

EDIT: did some reading. I know what's a ricer now.

Last edited:
Back