1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

altezzas .... YUK!!

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by sernmd, Aug 28, 2007.

1. sernmd

sernmd New Member

if i tint out my altezzas is that still ricing??? <--------(hes poor cant afford new lights):huh: o and if i can tint them what %

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

I guess it's better than just a regular altezza, but still ricey in my opinion. And the way you would do it would be to buy something called "Nite Shades." It's a spray paint designed for tail lights.

3. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

just paint them. either black or smoke. try to match them to your car. then again, you can find stock replacements for a couple dollars more than the paint you would need.

4. sernmd

sernmd New Member

yea il just go to the junk yard and get stock ones, its got a full exaust too should i keep that or take it off? (4 to 1 header, high flow cat , and cat back.....)

5. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

What year is your car? I've got extra OEM sets for 92-95 coupe/sedan Civics.

6. BrutalB83

Are you happy with how it sounds? If yes, then why would you take it off? The only reason I would see to take all that stuff off would be that it was annoyingly loud. If it's not a problem then keep it, it's an upgrade over stock.

7. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

I saw the title and had to pop in. Hey lets all be honest if you're a ricer you're a ricer, fuck everyone rock what you like, have style, try to be different. I get alot of shit for rocking Rota's on my car (seriously) and instead of getting a Takata harness I got a Crow Harness, I go to car meets and I hear the same thing... oh rota's... why didn't you get Takata's...?? The only car meet I went to recently where that didn't happen was the one that Cali Luv crew puts on everyone there was reallk cool and kickback. I guess what I am trying to say is rock what you want don't ask other people what they would do, put on YOUR car what YOU want. Party on Wayne.

8. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

a junk yard will rape you. go to craigslist or ebay.

9. sernmd

sernmd New Member

o ok il try graigslist... but yea i dont like the altezza lights at all ther just retarted but as for the exaust its like an ebay special and i dont mind the sound but i ment like proformance wise should i switch it cuz its junk?

10. BrutalB83

Well it's still probably giving you a tad more power over stock...I'd say keep it or replace it with better stuff. If you don't mind the sound then I don't see the point of buying stock stuff to replace it.

11. team_spoold

team_spoold New Member

i say paint em if your want on ly for the time being but i highly suggest looking for some oem tails cause altezzas scream ricer but like someone else said if youre a ricer your a ricer rock em and dont care what ne1 thinks but if you want a reputable car that looks good junk the altezzas asap

12. team_spoold

team_spoold New Member

i say paint em if your want on ly for the time being but i highly suggest looking for some oem tails cause altezzas scream ricer but like someone else said if youre a ricer your a ricer rock em and dont care what ne1 thinks but if you want a reputable car that looks good junk the altezzas asap

13. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

I am guessing you failed to realize this thread was last active in September of 2007? :huh:

14. shaunng

shaunng New Member

-noob alert- if I may ask, what's a ricer?

EDIT: did some reading. I know what's a ricer now.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted