Am i asking too much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rudelude: i like the car. it kinds reminds me of a miniature 240sx.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 10 2003, 11:17 PM
I don't think you'll get $3000 for it with it tuned out b/c like someone else said on here when people see tuned, they think abused. It does offer low miles but it is also 13 yrs old. I'd say lower it to $2500 and maybe someone will go over that thinking they are getting a deal. Just a suggestion.

She is right! On top of that the Kbb always be over estiamting shit!! I have been through this discusion before!! Look at the black book...much more realistic. By looking at the car I would buy it, if I wanted it, for like $1,500.

There is this guy on ebay who just sells older ludes, and eclipse's that where well maintained and looked good for thier age for $1,500! And they always sold!!

My suggestion is to lower your reserve to $1,500 and then you will get more bets!! When people see the reserve price at $3,000, they won't even bother and look at the next lude on the list!

thanks guys, yeah what i did was lowered it to 2500 and after only 3 days the reserve has already been met so either way now it's going for at least that- and yeah i def. agree with everyone that modified usually makes me think abused but i've always been gentle on her, she was always a show car in my mind, def. not a race car- obviously- but thanks for the help, with any luck, she'll be gone in a few days-

Back