am i doing something wrong?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya I'd say you cooked your clutch ny launching at 4k all the time.
Try just bringing the rpm up to about 1500~. Now that your clutch is cooked try to launch without using the gas whenever possible. :D
Also your granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. Watch F&F again.

Honda's have a secret 6th gear. Just have to slam it into reverse as hard as possible from 5th. But every time you do it you have to scream VTEC or NAWWSSS otherwise it wont work and you'll lose a floor pan and cook your piston rings. Then you'll slam into a parking meter and get busted by the cops.

Either that sit in the car with someone who knows how to drive a stick, or buy an automatic.

:yes:

you are trying to drive when you clearly dont know how to

please stop

Simple,. yet effective.

Kudos.

Awaiting the reply of "Stop being hater. I know how to drives. If you dont have help, dont say nothing. Stop being haters."

omg lol what did he do the guy asked what could be the problem in right section why just don't help him.
if i got it right he just got that car. i think the car's clutch dead, really dead. it has nothing to do with his driving. no matter how "professional" he gonna shift, the clucth will not fix it self.

Also your granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. Watch F&F again.

wtf? why would you want to double clucth while you trying to race:eek:

when launching like this, you need to warm up the tires more... for a FWD car the best way to do this is to put it in reverse, cut the wheel all the way to the right or left, stomp on the throttle using the same rev limiter 10 count that you want to use for the launch, then dump the clutch and count 10 full revolutions of the car, when finished turn the wheel the other way and repeat the process... after this your tires will be properly warmed up and you should get a sweet launch
greatest advice ever. I'm thinking of making this my sig... +rep my friend!

Back