american wedding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

once again another flick worth seeing i pissed my self laughing

:withstupid: . seriously, that movie was fuckin' hilirous (sp?). it was funnier and sicker than the first two. that movie is the shit. take a bitch or two with you when you see it.

WHAT? part 2 f'in rocked!

i didn't know part 3 was out yet. damn... i still gotta see BB2 still too. i need to make a movie day soon

yeah, I thought the second one sucked. The first was really really good since it was a new fresh idea, new hollywood actors and such. I thought the second one was a little played out, or it might be my age :)

Milan

I liked both, and this one will probably be good also.

American Wedding wasn't quite as good as the first two, but still definitely worth seeing. I thought they tried a little two hard, especially with Stiffler's character.

I could see putting AP3 above AP2, but neither of them even start to hold a candle to the first one. It was funnier than the last two could ever hope to be.

Sequals always get worse, the first one is a classic becuase it was so far out there and actually used current comedies. The second one felt like it was dragged on for me and I won't pay for the third one. I wanted him to marry the czech bitch from the first one, now that would be nice instead of that red head with the flute fetish.

Milan

Mmmm.... Tara.... yeah, directly in the ... sorry got carried away

I've got to have a movie day also... 28 days sucked. I still haven't seen the new (old now) Matrix flick. Pirates of the Carribbean looks good, BB2 and definitely American Wedding.

She is annorhexic and skanky looking in person.

Back