Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow I just read ever page of this thread and its AWESOME
damn I wanna see this car running!! its makes me eager to get started with my swap

that harness plug on the right looks like a tach signal wire if you ask me.

Haven't called him today, but I will on my lunchbreak.
Update later today(if he answers my call)

KMS actually shipped it!
Plus he's sending me a stage 2 clutch for free(don't think he's doing it on purpose either! I think he forgot that I didnt want it. lol score!)

Should be here late this week or early next (don't know much about the shipping company he's using, but I should be getting some tracking #'s from him today or tomorrow

yeah about time. Right now my other crx is in his shop as well. It looks like we'll be doing both swaps at the same time. I planned for taking my motor out fri. and finishing sun. then Andrew get the call that his motor has been shipped!

this will be interesting 2 swaps, 1 place and hopefully 4 people to help.:ph34r:

LS/V into your red car, my built z6 into mine, and a bunch of peeps out there to help. should be pretty fun!
(of course I'll be photopicturing the swaps)

Update...

I misunderstood KMS, I thought he said they're shipping the motor Tuesday, but infact they sent me a free Stage 1 clutch instead. :)
Motor shipped out today(thursday), so it should be here early next week.

And a few days ago I cleaned up some stuff:

painted.jpg

painteddizzy.jpg

paintedstuff.jpg

This car is gonna be so clean.... I don't think we'll even get dirty at all with the swap.

Haha... it's nothing a can of degreaser and some spray paint can't fix!

Back