Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice. I'm thinking about an upgraded clutch for the Fit, I have a feeling I'm gonna burn through the clutch pretty quickly with the way I slip it. I'm so used to a wet-clutch anymore. :(

Well guys, I was excited that Andrew was working on his car.. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depends on how you look at it) Andrew now has a GF and I don't expect to see any work done on the CRX in the foreseeable future. What a loser :p

Notice he did not refute my claims! Guilty as charged Andrew.

I can't believe I let you boost my engine and you aren't gonna do it now! At least rebuild it :p

I 'dunno, If she doesn't need body or suspension work...

It IS springtime too.

Mac, got any pirated pics of her?

E

I 'dunno, If she doesn't need body or suspension work...

It IS springtime too.

Mac, got any pirated pics of her?

E

Nope. But I will say that since Andrew is getting married (He's engaged now BTW) that he won't need the Rex anymore...

Which means he's going to sell it.

But to who????!! :ph34r:

Oh yeah! I'm engaged! :D

Car work will be slow, but I don't think I'm gonna give up completely... Just have more important things goin's on. you know first hand how it is/was :)

Thanks man :)

You know, I think part of the reason I don't update as much on here is because I don't have a point and shoot camera any more. I can borrow one, but it's just a pain. When I get another camera (fiance has a nice one... ;)) I can update moe.
Still planning on rebuilding this sucker in the next month or so.

Thanks man :)

You know, I think part of the reason I don't update as much on here is because I don't have a point and shoot camera any more. I can borrow one, but it's just a pain. When I get another camera (fiance has a nice one... ;)) I can update moe.
Still planning on rebuilding this sucker in the next month or so.

Yeah right.. he's gonna be married in 2 months. No way you're gonna rebuild mang!!

I do feel your pain abotu not having a point and shoot. Using Meggies SLR sucks :( Afraid I'll drop it.

Just take A's and get to work :p

We'll see if you're that happy about having gotten married. :p

whoa what!

I totally am out of touch.

congrats Andrew! now you can sell me the rex shell right?

You wish, Abel! :)
I'm suprised you haven't seen me around town.... I drive this thing everyday :D

Need to catch up, bro! meet somewhere for a beer?
You still have my #, just text me sometime

You wish, Abel! :)
I'm suprised you haven't seen me around town.... I drive this thing everyday :D

Need to catch up, bro! meet somewhere for a beer? You still have my #, just text me sometime

damn you've grown up. :p you drink beer too! :lol:

yeah i dont get out much. here at Subaru I work a 6 days a week with Sundays taking care of the wife. :)
I've been slowly working on my rsx but you know how much I love crex's. :)

still wanting own a K20 crx for myself.....especially now thats its easier for me to have access to cheap k20 cars.

ohh and text me your number again. I just got new droid phone and lost alot of numbers....again.

good luck and congradulations again. buddy. see you around. I'm definitly up for some brewskies sometime

Back