android 2.2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
sweet! i wasn't sure if i was going to get it on my intercept as my friend on sprint with the same phone got the push about 6 months ago and i never heard anything. I just got a text that i'm supposed to get a DL for it in a week or 2. Dope.

I was considering buying the LG phone on Prepaid Cell Phone Service and Pay as You Go | Virgin Mobile to get the 2.2 OS as it has the "push" feature that 2.1 doesn't have that i wanted to try with the forumrunner app but didn't want to lose the qwerty keyboard. Now i don't have to :D

so, yeah, another thread about it, if you don't like it, :p

Ive been trying out forumrunner trial. I may just pull the trigger and buy the damn thing. I like the idea of being able to upload attachments from my phone.

i've been on 2.2 since i bought my phone.. :D ..

Yeah, they had the LG that came with 2.2 but it only has a touch screen keyboard which i hate (fat fingers)

i used to hate touchscreen keyboards... thats why i got the Droid 2 ... i never use the actual keyboard anymore.. used to just using the touchscreen now.. lol.. so time for a new phone.. leaning towards the Incredible now..

incredible is already old. wait a few weeks and i'm sure there will be a new latest/greatest

there is the thunderbolt .. but i like the incredible and i would be able to get it cheap

My girl has the incredible and I have the droid x...x>incredible by about ten times. Hers feels cheap and very breakable plus the camera sux. I am not saying that my phone is great, but I would not even get the incredible if it was free.

i got the LG Optimus S from Sprint with android 2.2 on it already and love it.

My girl has the incredible and I have the droid x...x>incredible by about ten times. Hers feels cheap and very breakable plus the camera sux. I am not saying that my phone is great, but I would not even get the incredible if it was free.

The reason it feels cheap is because the case is plastic.. the droid x is metal if im not mistaken... my droid2 feels very solid

Very true. I am pretty rough on phones so it is nice having a metal casing. I don't think I can get 2.2 yet however.

Edit: just checked and I was wrong. 2.2.1 is what version I am on.

Last edited:
Not on all phones. A few phones on 2.1 have a version of flash on them. Ive got everyone beat so far. Ive got 2.3.3 on my droid

Back