Another i hate theives thread...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i agree. even when the alarm goes off they are going to take the first thing they see. most of the time its the cd player or cd's. Either way they broke you window.

uh ok most people see a flashing led and would rather break into somthing with out the alarm but that just what i have seen and hell you cant beat it for a couple hundred and it kicks ass to have remote start so what ever

i still would use the alarm

but i install my own so it is not as easy to find
has been woreking for me

well im not saying they are a waste of money. they are useful. but in this case, if you have someone who knows you have a big system,or a big motor. I've heard where the theives (most of the time its someone you know) will actually follow someone. Even for days till they see the oportunity to take it, Like the mall for instance. I dont know about where you live but, here thats a good place.It only takes seconds for the theif to break and take. Eithewr way we are both right. Its good to have an alarm AND watch where you park your car

hell yea you always have to watch it but it is a nice peice of mind to hav an alarm to some what protect your ass lol
anyways hope you get your shit back
:concur:

didnt get to go there today. the only thing they took from my actual car was the ECU. The other stuff was in my garage and/or in my room.

It was obviously my sister. A real theif isn't as stupid as she is. I mean, they aren't going to run through a house and not take the PS2 that was sitting right next to my extra head. Normally a thief would work on a time limit, there obviously was none. Because no theif would go through the trouble to carefully pull the plugs out of the ECU. They would have grabbed the Engine and been gone. They wouldn't have searched the garage for every distributor in there and have the time to take off the d series TB that was still attached to the CX motor. I mean, my grandparents were home all day, they just didn't expect something like that from her, they couldv'e expected her stealing from them but not me, as they were leaving I was arriving and my sister was already gone. It was also obviously her because she was the only one who could walk through the house with her two friends and actually get into my room to steal my tubo parts.

Like I said though there was no time limit for them, if it were a real theif with no time limit, they would never have passed up the computers or the TVs or the PS2, they would have defenitly just taken the key and took the whole car.

I don't think I'm going to do anything, if I see the parts there I'll take them back, I'll try to avoid a confrontation(sp?) and steal some fireworks while I'm at it, since the kid who is most likey gonna have it is a bum and lives in a fireworks stand, it's a building but the kids mom owns it or something and he lives in a room in the back..

it's a shame i live on the west coast, a good old fashioned ass beating is enticing. especially on a little thief.

haha, tha cops didnt even come when my car got broken into. they just tole me to call some crimecheck thing instead. i lost $1400 worth of stuff. i claimed $2000 and still only got $800 back. insurance fuckers.

that sucks man, thats what mine looked like too, they took my sub, amp, cdplayer, all my cds, my 14" wheels and tires, backpack, even my damn air spencer.

and as far as alarms go, if you get one, pay a little more, and have the intaller either use some airhorns, or pain sirens, and they can hook them up to any sensor. the door, hood, trunk, ignition. if anything else it will wake up anyone who is sleeping in the near area, and if its a pain siren, it should make the asshat thief think twice.

Yeah man. the cops didn't even talk to me when my car got busted into at the dealership. Shit i dont remember seeing any cops! the first thing i saw was that asshole thhat said,"sir we'll take care of this,just show us a reciept of all the items that were stolen." Yeah as soon as i hit'em with that 2 grand and list of parts the were boken. He flipped and didnt want to pay me. Then my insureance backed out cuz i didint bolt "everything" down to the chassis. Thhose fucker. But like i said before i had to lie to get more than 2 grand back.
So for everyone out there! listen to us. Cops dont care! especially if your a teenager with a cool ride.

yeah, they gave me that whole "not bolted down" bullshit too and made me put everything but the CDplayer under homeowners insurance cause it has a $500 deductable. we only have a $50 auto deductable so they didnt want to put anything on that, cause just getting the window fixed took care of that.

those cocksuckers. I'll tell you you i had to. Progressive! and i had full coverage! :rant:

Back