another story of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i couldn't agree with you more. well maybe just a lil :wall:

also in a unrelated topic.. doesn't this look like a azn emoticon??
^_^ <<<<<

Dude, fuck that guy. I would cut his fucking throat over and over again if I could. Some rich faggot goes out and buys a fast car with absolutely no driving experience, goes to the bar with it and gets loaded, sniffs a bunch of coke, and picks up some bitch. Then he goes all fast to impress some fucked up piece of slutty neden, not giving any thought to who may be affected by this disgusting decision. I fucking hate people like this. They have no respect for anyone else.

I hope he rots in a jail cell for the rest of his life. Moreover, I hope... no, I pray, that he gets passed around the cell block like a peace pipe for murdering three innocent people. I call it murder, not manslaughter, mainly because anyone who would allow themselves to drive around all fucked up knows that what they are choosing to do has huge potential to kill people. To me- that's premeditated. Fuck him in his inconsiderate asshole.

God's blessing to the three deceased. God's wrath to the piece of garbage driving the Corvette.

This sort of thing just really pisses me off, sorry for the rant, guys.

think about it... the guy was on the 118 @ Balboa Gabe, sounds like San Fernando Valley/North Hollywood area... prolly some stupid fuck all strung out on Crack just cause its the "thing to do" in the party scene.

my buddy Chuy pretty much died the same way, on his way to work... 19 and still alot ahead of him... stupid fuckin LA drivers :angry:

oh and B... cali doesnt suck :)

i dont plan on backing that up with any proof cause i can care less what anyone else thinks about cali cause im prefectly happy here [well except for arnold :angry: ]

i agree. the way people drive out here is scary. and the club scene sure doesnt help. :angry:

and yea i like cali too. its crazy but its cool at the same time.

but it doesn't help that people start stupid. there are people here asking which tranny to go 160 mph. WTF? get a brain, use it, and help others. here in washington on halloween 6 teenagers crammed into an integra or something and hit a tree. it split the car into two pieces. it basically removed the whole front clip part. 4 died. and of course they had 2 cases of corona with them. fucking idiots. kids are dying because of stupidity. WTF is going on?

Ya i got a friend of mine who insist on driving drunk...Ive almost got in fights with him because of it..all my friends drink im the only who who never does it....But he just keepsdoin it and everytime he does i just start bitchin him out tellin him how stupid he is and its little shits like you that kill innocent people...he gets all defensive about it and we normally almost go at it but we dont because we been friends since kindergarden...He finally started to listen to me after a friend of ourss was driving drunk flipped his car goin bout 80 in a 40 and slammed into a brick wall had to go through about 6 surgeorys just to get his face look normal

BTW FYI i live in a upper middle class yuppy neighboorhood

that's where they all live. the kid who killed my friend had JUST got a brand new benz sedan, i don't know what kind, but it had the bubble eyes and that's the only thing i could tell from the pics of the wreck, oh and it had tan leather interior. rich kida definatly party a lot more.

Back