any 311 fans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the Doors are 354654563465465465465465464654X>311

The Doors defined a period in music, represented a generation

311 defines the number between 310 and 312, and stands as a bad example of what can happen when you mix rap/punk/ & rock

Cool! im not part of that generation, so i don't respect that music. you prolly didnet get my joke, im not calling the doors gay, im saying its pretty gay that you ahve a half naked man as your avitar

Originally posted by KWJaY@Sep 16 2003, 03:57 PM
Cool! im not part of that generation, so i don't respect that music. you prolly didnet get my joke, im not calling the doors gay, im saying its pretty gay that you ahve a half naked man as your avitar

You suck!
I suppose if someone has a picture of Jesus on the cross in their living room they are gay then too because he is half naked in most every representation.

what the hell kind of music do you respect if any?
I'm not part of that generation either, it has nothing to do with that
I garauntee that all of the music you listen to has been influenced by music that was part of an older generation and you are a retard for not realizing that

name an artist/performer and I bet they can be linked in one way or another to the doors.

I spose you don't have any respect for your parents or grandparents as well
:asshat:

this shit is getting fucking retarded

its fucking music.... thats all

some people like some shit
some people like other shit
not everyone will like the same shit
theres lots of music i love
theres lots of music i think sucks ass
theres lots of bands/groups/artists i love
theres lots of bands/groups/artists i think suck ass

:gives:

**page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by seanjuan+Sep 16 2003, 04:10 PM-->
@Sep 16 2003, 03:57 PM

You suck!
I suppose if someone has a picture of Jesus on the cross in their living room they are gay then too because he is half naked in most every representation.

what the hell kind of music do you respect if any?
I'm not part of that generation either, it has nothing to do with that
I garauntee that all of the music you listen to has been influenced by music that was part of an older generation and you are a retard for not realizing that

name an artist/performer and I bet they can be linked in one way or another to the doors.

I spose you don't have any respect for your parents or grandparents as well
:asshat:

you got me, you can tell who i am based on one post that ive made, yep i tell my grandparents and parents to fuck off all the time. i have no respect for anyone. people who have pictures of jesus on thier walls i call them fags. how do you know so much?! yep the deftones and the doors go one in one, they are so very alike.

LOL, read the title mang,

I get more tang then an astronaught!

shit im 18 years old and love the doors!!! i love classic rock more than anything. Id say that 75% of the music i listen to was made before i was born. My fav band is Godsmack, and no i didnt jump on the bandwagon i was with them since 1997 Boston Baby!!, anyway they sound like Black Sabbath, its all about the roots of rock and roll. One of the greatest bands of all time, Led Zepplin, was influenced by old blues songs. You got to respewct where your music came from. U never know you might find some interesting music back in the day. Can anyone say Jethro Tull!!!!!

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 16 2003, 01:45 PM
i like em, doens't mean you have too....

:werd: I hate most poser bands, and they are not one at all. I just love their style, because not many other people sound like them at all. Very original IMO.

Jesus Christ, they were all just fucking around ppl!!! and ppl that have pics of jesus on their walls i call sheep! but thats a different story...

I've been meaning to say something about that...
Your avatar freaks me out. Mine probably freaks you out too, but mine has clothes on. Maybe a shirted pic, or a carebear or something???
just a thought...

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Sep 16 2003, 04:41 PM
the Doors are 354654563465465465465465464654X>311

The Doors defined a period in music, represented a generation

311 defines the number between 310 and 312, and stands as a bad example of what can happen when you mix rap/punk/ & rock

:werd:

I'm with silverchair, the DOORS are the fuckin shit!

And Jim Morisson is a fuckin []D[][]V[][]D!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 16 2003, 04:19 PM
this shit is getting fucking retarded

its fucking music.... thats all

some people like some shit
some people like other shit
not everyone will like the same shit
theres lots of music i love
theres lots of music i think sucks ass
theres lots of bands/groups/artists i love
theres lots of bands/groups/artists i think suck ass

:gives:

**page 2 :owned:

I'm right there with you
it's all a matter of prefference and everyone is entitled to their own
but I just can't stand when people are ignorant and don't realize that their "favorite" band was probably influence by about ten different bands that there parents listened to that they have verbally denounced at any relevent chance they get

:edit: dveit.. I love the sig

Back