Any of you purchased precut carpet for your car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
If so, where from? Was it a quality product? I'm looking at eBay Motors: 1984 - 2000 Honda Civic Molded Auto Carpet Kit (item 290109734421 end time Apr-28-07 08:44:20 PDT)
at the moment and considering it. Has anyone here cut/installed the carpet themselves? Were you impI think I'm going to gut the inside of my car one of these weekends to lay new carpet and paint all of the plastics. I'm not talking about blue and red with NOS floor mats, just a simple, clean looking color scheme. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm looking for a vouch for a company.

- Sean

i did it in my 2nd teg.
went to HD bought the lightest black carpet some spray glue for some areas

the job came out ok i guess but i didnt really take my time i just threw it on. if i had to do it all over again i would buy the ebay replacement.

I ordered berber carpet from an ebay supplier for my Formula. It turned out great. The problem here is that there are 143123498771236 suppliers of everything on Ebay now, so I can't vouch for shit.

Also, that's still the same stock photo. No guarantees of anything anymore. I paid $110 for my carpet in 1998.

you could also try jc whitner and companies like that
they usually have decent stuff, and at least some kind of name ot stand behind the shit they sell

and you'll regret painting your interior in a year max
then you'll be going to jukyards to replace what you painted or respraying it stock

i meant the fact that the corners and sills can be loose and wont look oem..
[it's all in the cuts]

Back