anybody else like risk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, a player gets 24hours to take a turn
they say a game can take up to a week
they can be finished in a day if al the players are on top of it
i don't think a hondaswap game has taken less than 2 days though

I'm in on the second game B set up. BTW if you pay for the year $20 you can play speed games where turns are 5min or less

How long does a full game usually take? I love risk and want to play but I don't want to be stuck behind my computer for hours and hours, because I know in real life a full game can be pretty lengthy.
actual time commitment per turn is like less than 2 minutes (depending on your strategery).

i'm amazed at how many different counties are represented on this game
i've played people from germany, the uk, india, and namibia and i've only been on it for a week? or less

and E, its your turn

:( im going to get my ass kicked this game

yeah, i'm done playing team games. mofo's don't know how to act right. playing for themseleves instead of as a team

i'm amazed at how many different counties are represented on this game
i've played people from germany, the uk, india, and namibia and i've only been on it for a week? or less
i just found out why this one guy in another game took all 23.75 fukkin hours to take his turn - he was grounded. :huh:

That's it, Timmy... Go to your room! No militarized geopolitical conflict for you! :D

Also: sorry E!

STFU n00b
i'm back and repo'ed north africa

you have south america and oceania, don't get greedy and get all hitler on us

so i got my ass handed to me in another game, lost a rank, and signed up for the new hondaswap game

E should shake the hell out of B before he leaves for work or something

Last edited:
:D:D:D

Lots of times that game I was sitting there praying that someone else didn't take out the player I was gunning for before I did... I see that as the most important thing to go for in a game with cards. Cheat, you had opportunities to take out Recked and Ahhvtec but I noticed you were concentrating on reinforcing Europe.

I feinted in North America at the end to try to draw attention away from my weak continents, but B saw right through it and cut a swath out of Asia Africa and Oceania in one swoop. But by then it was too late with all the cards I had.

I wanna play again! ^_^

Last edited:
Back