anybody else like risk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Game: 1367801
Pass: hondaswap

One more!!

We got:

* pissedoffsol ( 25-0 )
* nootrac ( 5-0 )
* reckedracing ( 7-0 )
* da_cheat ( 5-0 )
* Darkhand ( 5-0 )

Ahhvtec? E?

Last edited:
:D:D:D

Lots of times that game I was sitting there praying that someone else didn't take out the player I was gunning for before I did... I see that as the most important thing to go for in a game with cards. Cheat, you had opportunities to take out Recked and Ahhvtec but I noticed you were concentrating on reinforcing Europe.

I feinted in North America at the end to try to draw attention away from my weak continents, but B saw right through it and cut a swath out of Asia Africa and Oceania in one swoop. But by then it was too late with all the cards I had.

I wanna play again! ^_^
yeh i play like a defensive lineman wtf. i'll grow some nuts. :thumbsup:

snicker...no iz u guys in the assless chaps. i'm the one in spandex pants and a goofy helmet, waving a flog at you :D

sorry that just reminded me of the gym teacher from scary movie

Heck, in a map like this missing a turn might help... You get your deployments doubled when you come back, and your chances of getting hit while you're away are lower in a big map. You could come out ahead.

but you also miss a card...
and with escalating cards, these can get up to 65 armies per set towards the end. i got one for 85 once.

it was 112 vs 76 armies. thank god for autoattack. lol

Heck, in a map like this missing a turn might help... You get your deployments doubled when you come back, and your chances of getting hit while you're away are lower in a big map. You could come out ahead.
:unsure: maybe i should make u all wait another 24hrs then :D

sorry the the delay
i didn't go to work yesterday on account of the snow
didn't even get to fire up the sleds, too busy fucking around with plow trucks to have any fun

Back