Anyone AutoX Nov 2?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry dude....I overslept.....I really wanted to go....but the alarm clock woke up the wrong person..and she didn't feel like wakeing me up......

But the good news is......hehe....I got a new car to whip around that course next year....hell....I prolly might try the winter cross a few times.....now that I got a mean little RWD to have fun with....

Right click save yooooo

The server went down again...urrrgggg

I don't know how many times I killed that server.....

Chris...hurry up and get your paypal account fixed....

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Nov 2 2003, 05:13 PM
so, uh, where was everyone?

So Chris... how'd ya do today? Sorry we didn't make it, but Clayton got his project car running and we started cleaning up the garage... which made his landlord happy.

Fun times in New Haven on Saturday night. Heehee. B)

for a first timer i was pretty pleased. only had one O/C (first run) then went from 62.xxx to 59.xxx to 58.xxx Didnt stick around to get the times from the fourth run, it had started raining. Im still waiting for them to post the results on the website to find out. Cant wait for the spring time to come for the next event, I'll have my rear sway/tie combo and hopefully some better tires. But for what i had to work with (including not much HP) i was happy. Lots of fun for sure!

-Chris

And Clayton, at the end of the video, you forgot to say, ITS AAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!! muahahahahahahahaha.

congrats, now how bout a lil video of the rex?

screw the vid...just come down here any time and take it for a spin....you know I got all day and night...just get here before 7-8...and your good to go...get here earlier, and then we can go have some fun with the rex, the Z....and the little drifter...the AE86.....

And I have been on a constant search to find a prime parking lot to do a little sliding on...but everything is out in the open, the private property crap, and of course the cops....plus...I hate breaking the law....

If anyone has a father that owns some land, and a large parking lot..in the CT area...and would like to make a little money....hit me up on AIM...SN...Airj0ckey

the good thing about drifting.....it an all year thing....

Anyone going to the wintercrosses.....I'm in....

Back