Anyone else woot?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
Just wonderin if anyone else shops on woot.com?
They sell all kinds of crap at cheap prices... if you haven't been there, you should go.
It's usually name brand stuff too.
One item per day, until it's sold out, usually within an hour.
I bought an external HP DuaLayer DVD writer for $40 (i had a $25 off coupon) shipped to my door, haven't tested it yet, but it looks nice :)
Anyone else shop there, or happen to buy one of those 8mp cameras that are on there now?
I want one, and they're gone. :cry:
( http://woot.com )
10-15-05 woot:
Lightning Audio 400-Watt Complete Bass System
$99.99
+ $5 shipping
condition:
New
product(s):
1 Lightning Audio BCKT110.150 400-Watt Complete Bass System

Quoted post[/post]]
holy hell! do they have a set time each day that they post the day's sale?
I believe it's midnite?
There is almost ALWAYS something left when i get home from work, but these camera were gone.
:cry: and i've been lookin for a digicam too :cry:
Oh well. they'll have more... but 8mp jeezus christ, i remember when 3mp would melt batteries in seconds.

Oh yea, shipping is $5 on anything, whether it's a "bag of crap" (buy those, they come with cool stuff) or a big ass Tv, still $5.

i've never bought anything from them, but i've known about them for a while now...

thanks for that site. i might check it out to see if its anygood. Shit i got frakin ratted out at sear, goddamn 4.1 megapixel for 275, and they're selling one for 299 at 8.1 mp's. Good deal.

Quoted post[/post]]
thanks for that site. i might check it out to see if its anygood. Shit i got frakin ratted out at sear, goddamn 4.1 megapixel for 275, and they're selling one for 299 at 8.1 mp's. Good deal.
Yea just check on the site once in awhile, you'll always miss the 'good ass deal' by one day, and they'll be selling a juicer or something.
But their prices are ALWAYS lower than anywhere... it's a neat site for xmas time comin up.

:) I look 12 thanks...

I wanna make an online store selling stuff.. but i dont know what to sell..... I was thinking one of a kind undies.....? anyone?

i would say tha she looks cute, but then someones bound to call me r kelly, or jackson. but hey fuk it.
You look cute in that.

well, all i gotta say is, if you start selling 1 kind of underwear, there better be pics and a hondaswap discount :p

ontopic: maybe if you get enough, woot will sell them :p

I don't care if it's old. It needs to be posted.

leghumpers1.jpg

Back