Anyone go to UConn here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
looking for someone to toy with some heartless bitch driving a big yellow escape...

well, deal is some bitch dicked over my friends little brother, nicest guy in the world...

this bitch drove 8 hours from CT to upstate NY to visit him,
gave him the ole "i love you" line, then went out and got hammered and fucked her ex, then showed up the next morning and said she really didn't love him...

fucking wacked out bitches...

so if anyone sees a big doofy yellow escape feel free to give her the finger, yell something obscene, or just rail the shit out of her and take lots of pics to post everywhere online...

the whore answers to allyssa, slut, cum dumpster, chicken head, and any other whore related name...

This is not that odd. .... This is College behavior ! Tell your brother to pick up and move along.

On the other hand, Anyone that drives a Ford has already fallen down. There is nothing you can do to them that life hasn't done already.

->

Stamford, Bridgeport, Harwinton, Southington, Danbury, Hartford, New London / Groton and Storrs.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 12 2005, 05:10 PM
This is not that odd. .... This is College behavior ! Tell your brother to pick up and move along.

On the other hand, Anyone that drives a Ford has already fallen down. There is nothing you can do to them that life hasn't done already.

->
[post=553233]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 12 2005, 04:22 PM
well, deal is some bitch dicked over my friends little brother, nicest guy in the world...

this bitch drove 8 hours from CT to upstate NY to visit him,
gave him the ole "i love you" line, then went out and got hammered and fucked her ex, then showed up the next morning and said she really didn't love him...

fucking wacked out bitches...

so if anyone sees a big doofy yellow escape feel free to give her the finger, yell something obscene, or just rail the shit out of her and take lots of pics to post everywhere online...

the whore answers to allyssa, slut, cum dumpster, chicken head, and any other whore related name...
[post=553192]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats her name? I can find out mad stuff about her since i know lots of Uconn people.

I'd punch her in the face. She'd probably thank me for the excuse to get plastic surgery. :yuk:

What is WITH all these Richard D. James lookin chicks ?!

User: mytwistedlife (2688092)
Ward 17
how MTV
Land of the Happy Fluffy Bunnies
Name: Alyssa (Greek for "rich bitch")
Location: Purchase, New York, United States (Land of rich bitches)
Birthdate: 1985-11-17 (I have shoes older than this)
E-mail: tempestuouslight @ hotmail.com
You spelled "Tempestrous" wrong, know-it-all
AOL IM: SeaThroughBeauty (Totally "sea"through.)

Bio: i am currently 19 years old, going to college and trying desperately to pass my classes (But make no mistake, I know more than anyone in any subject EVER) and have some kind of a social life, haha. I love animals, especially the marine variety and i love to write bad poetry

Piece de la resistance:
Interests: 45: animals, avery point, beer, beruit, books, boys, buffy the vampire slayer, clarkson university, coastal studies, dolphins, drinking, dungeons and dragons, girls, grand manan, heavy metal, jay and silent bob, kemp, magic the gathering, mmrpg's, music, nature, paganism, partying, philosophy, photography, piercings, poetry, punk, quotes, religion, rock music, shiny objects, snowboarding, stickers, talking on the computer, talking to friends, tattoos, the internet, the moon, the ocean, watching movies, whale camp, whales, wicca, writing.

What a LOOOOOSER !

Member of: 1: whalecamp (What in the fuck is Whalecamp?
Account type: Free Account (Why bother with something if it's not free?!

She's already batting one in a thousand. Let her go, and she'll be pregnant with a black rape baby in no time flat.

Trust me, my step sisters are exactly like this.

my slightly askewed, very misanthropic outlook on life caused by a series of memorable and quite surreal experiences. Backed up with my own "Honest to the core" observational slant that gets me on the bad sides of people all the time, anywhere I go, with whomever I interact with.

And ask yourself this.... "He has friends?!"

Back