anyone got 13,5 for me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red lights and sirens should be going off in your head.

It's too good to be true, so it probably is.

not really... its like 25-30
its motorex that makes it so much money

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 9 2004, 08:41 AM
i hear ya man. what i want, i can't afford.
what i can afford, i don't want.

i want a 3-car garage, with a small house, and its just not happening. lol
everyone wants 250k for 1floor garbage ranches with a 1 car port thing

the hunt goes on

shit man move to Maine.....the house i live in with my dad right now he would sell for 275k in a heat beat and its a 26x52 split foyer house with a 36x36 3bay garage, 200 foot cement driveway nice landscaping and this real kicker 7 acres of very nice yard, yes thats right not woods, yard! oh and did i mention there is two lots in that 7 acres? ya its a good deal at that money but seriously houses are much cheaper up here u should consider it B. also might i add the garage is huge we built it to fit my dads flatbed in which is nto a car hauler but a huge flat bed for hauling enormous tarctors!

Edit* house is two full floors and has hot tub in the basement, and 25x20 porch off the back

maybe not as many as hwere you are for the field you in but by no means is there zero you might just have to look a lil harder

I emailed the guy about it cause ohio isnt a far drive for me. And he said 13,5 for it. Emailed a few more times, but i think its bs. Has to be stolen or something. He said it was legalized too. shit it costs more than 13,5 to get it legalized by motorex or whoever.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 9 2004, 08:41 AM
i hear ya man. what i want, i can't afford.
what i can afford, i don't want.

i want a 3-car garage, with a small house, and its just not happening. lol
everyone wants 250k for 1floor garbage ranches with a 1 car port thing

the hunt goes on

Have you considered MOVING? holy shit, 250k gets absolutely nothing up there. 259k down here = 3 car garage, 4 bed, 3 bath with a pool EASY. Save up all that money, and move down here :)

he probally just wants to get rid of the car. i mean my friend got a hooked up(body kit, turbo, sound system, rims, tires) rx-7 for about 2g. the guy wanted the cash cause he just had a baby.

im with nick, move to florida ;)

you can buy a beach house for 250k :)

Back