anyone got any college essays

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A'ight. Go here and pick a swap guide, elongate on it and turn it in. :shrug2:

i have 20 of chet's papers at home on my pc... i was his floppy drive when he moved from florida back to CT... lol

ask him, and i'll be happy to share any with ya

Maybe there's a reason why you have to pay for all the other papers. :p

Three essays totalling only 2000 words really isn't that much either. I could help you out, but I don't think I've ever written one that short in college.

Why instead of putting all the effort you are into finding someone else work, don't you put the time towards writing your own.

I was wondering that myself too...

Whatd you end up getting civicious???

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 11 2003, 07:22 PM
Why instead of putting all the effort you are into finding someone else work, don't you put the time towards writing your own.

:withstupid:

2000 words between 3 essays? What are you, in 9th grade? That shit is easy as hell. It's not worth copying a essay online, you would look like an r-tard if the teachers found out--and about 90% of them know about the online papers.

i was flip-floppin' back an forth from writing and fuckin around on here.

oh well, i sat my ass up last nite and wrote them.

got a B.

whoopedy fuckin' doo...welcome to community college.

Congratulations. Now go write a 200+ page research paper like I had to do a few years ago in college.

i have several essays for you to choose from

$10 each or 3 for $25

guaranteed not on the web so your teachers won't find out

or you can quit being a noob, hello and welcome to life, where you actually have to do shit on your own :bash:

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 12 2003, 03:31 AM
Congratulations. Now go write a 200+ page research paper like I had to do a few years ago in college.

or an operating system in java like i had to for a 200-level course..... christ...

Originally posted by SolReaver@Dec 12 2003, 02:59 AM
or you can quit being a noob :bash:

s3f735878a1233.jpg

Is anyone else sick of seeing these pathetic tardcarts whining about writing papers the day before they are due??? DO YOUR OWN FUCKING HOMEWORK!!! For Christ's sake I wasn't on here last week trying to find someone to give me a TRS-80 Extended BASIC compiler. Do it yourself or quit college, at least that way you won't devalue everyone else's degree anymore than those before you did.

Back