Anyone In A Racing Team/crew?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

im wondering if anybody on here is a member of a team or a crew?
what dope crews are around your area?

SpeedVelocityPerformance....are the top dawgs in my area(nor cal), everybody in their crew runs 13's and under!

i'm not part of any team or crew but the big shots here in SoCal are TECHNA. They got some clean ass cars.

i USED to be in a car/truck club based outta Roanoke,Virginia called Diversified Ridez. i left the club because i moved.

dude, that stupid. why would you bump a stupid topic like this? a few of us bumped a few other thread in here but it was only because they were for like giving the site a review and stuff. but whatever... :tfg:

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@May 4 2003, 11:51 PM
im from Tracy, close to Stockton, bout 30 min from the bay....ever hear of the mountain house runs?

do you know casey from modacar? he has a b16 hatch and a supercharged gsr (think he sold it though), he lives out in tracy

Team Concepts outta G'Ville, SC. We have a bunch of busted azz primered up hondas & mitsus. We run friday's at the local 1/8 milez.

Peace, Theron <_<

Originally posted by 98integrals@May 5 2003, 07:06 PM
team toilet

watch the intro. enter, click big turds

That site rocks! I wonder what shop these guys own... they have a good bit of money to buy new race S2000s every year, and one of the pictures they have looks like an import parts distribution warehouse or something.

SpeedVelocityPerformance....are the top dawgs in my area(nor cal), everybody in their crew runs 13's and under!

I'm from san franciso and i think SVP runs 12's and under, not sure if it is but for sure at least 13's. It's aight though... me and my boys are gettin there... some of them already are.

Originally posted by B16+May 5 2003, 06:30 PM-->
vpSPOONsol
@May 4 2003, 11:51 PM
im from Tracy, close to Stockton, bout 30 min from the bay....ever hear of the mountain house runs?

do you know casey from modacar? he has a b16 hatch and a supercharged gsr (think he sold it though), he lives out in tracy

what gen hatch, and what color? cuz ive seen some fast hatchs around here....

Originally posted by rsaeini@May 5 2003, 12:16 PM
i'm not part of any team or crew but the big shots here in SoCal are TECHNA. They got some clean ass cars.

TECHNA is a top team (for show), but Id have to say that in socal, Team Hybrid is #1 (for show). As far as racing, socal is home to the Venom race team, AEM race team, Signal Auto, Bisi Ezerioha's 10-second all-motor crx, and a bunch of other top race teams.

I'm a member of Team 1320. We're pretty much the only import race crew worth a shit in the Memphis area.

We've got a Supercharged PY 2000 ITR that went 13.8 on 17" wheels before he put on a new pulley, went back to stock wheels, Hytech header, and more.

We've got a Green Turbo-GSR Civic Hatch that went 11.3@127 or so. He's Hybrid901 on Honda-Tech.

We've got a JDM b18c - R swapped 1992 red CX hatch that went 13.8 so far. More mods to come.

We've got a 1988 CRX Si with a SOHC VTEC that went 13.8 on gas, he jsut swapped in a B16a and a few more mods, so god knows what he's running now.

Then me, the slow poke that went 13.8 after the car sputtered to death in 3rd gear. Turbo b16a 1991 Si Hatch.

fc6ba2ec.jpg

fc6ba301.jpg

fc84716b.jpg

:sleep: part of a team somewhere in cal..... fastest car crx b20 w/gsr head cr-vtec. fully built head and fully built bottom block. multi stage nitrous system. hondata vtec control.
10:7

Originally posted by Blanco@May 6 2003, 01:37 PM

Strange, I've never heard of you. :huh:

im not in there crew.... but there also known more as just SVP, they were featured in 360 video as the 408 street kings...

Team Reckless from Sacramento, we run all EG6 hatchbacks with built motors from NA to turbo. We run pretty quick at the tracks from low to mid 13 full interior, not to brag, there are other teams better too, like SVP, Hazardous, Lethal, Downshift, Obsession, Drag-On, and Vital.

Back